Registrations are open for a very limited time. Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

63,439 questions

236,431 answers

285,921 comments

381 users

Why almost all mens on television are not keeping moustache ? What's the reason behind not keeping moustaches ?

+2 votes
asked Mar 5, 2016 in Television by Boxofficemaan Assistant Director (43,515 points)
84% Accept Rate

2 Answers

0 votes

Moustache makes the person Uncle type or say Not that Lover Boy kind of Image.
Most of Tv Mens are like Lover Boys Image in thier serials and they should look good. A stubble is ok and even clean shaven is also ok but for Young looking Lover Boys Moustache looks like a Strong Mard kind of, but girls want Lover Boys who looks good but not Mard kind of as Boyfriend. Mard are choosen very rare among girls. They are good for 40yrs women but no for young girls.
Even i will NEVER keep a Moustache infuture but stubble and clean shaven i can as i want to attract girls but not pushaway

answered Mar 5, 2016 by iamkhan8970 Producer (106,236 points)

Aapko Jamaal daarhi Nahin hai ?

0 votes

I think it's time for me to do some indian serials cuz I have beard and moustache.
Are you asking only moustache or beard also? Only moustache like South Indians look kinda funny and ugly as well so mens on TV don't keep only moustache.

answered Mar 6, 2016 by sanjeev11 Second Unit Director (79,871 points)

Related questions

+1 vote
2 answers 205 views
205 views asked Jun 4, 2016 in General by puneetshukla Cinematographer (99,663 points)
+4 votes
5 answers 223 views
223 views asked Oct 7, 2014 in Box Office Related by puneetshukla Cinematographer (99,663 points)