• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
11 Online
0 Member And 11 Guest
+2 votes
asked in Television by Assistant Director (42.5k points)
86% Accept Rate

2 Answers

0 votes

Moustache makes the person Uncle type or say Not that Lover Boy kind of Image.
Most of Tv Mens are like Lover Boys Image in thier serials and they should look good. A stubble is ok and even clean shaven is also ok but for Young looking Lover Boys Moustache looks like a Strong Mard kind of, but girls want Lover Boys who looks good but not Mard kind of as Boyfriend. Mard are choosen very rare among girls. They are good for 40yrs women but no for young girls.
Even i will NEVER keep a Moustache infuture but stubble and clean shaven i can as i want to attract girls but not pushaway

answered by Editor (89.5k points)

Aapko Jamaal daarhi Nahin hai ?

0 votes

I think it's time for me to do some indian serials cuz I have beard and moustache.
Are you asking only moustache or beard also? Only moustache like South Indians look kinda funny and ugly as well so mens on TV don't keep only moustache.

answered by Second Unit Director (76.7k points)

No related questions found