+5 votes
asked in General by Production Accountant (20.3k points)
97% Accept Rate

Agree with both answers, can be like Badlapur, MNIK, Tere Naam........would also like to add Darr to that list though....the end where Shahrukh said mujhse nafrat naa karna...

Pretty sure it'll be a sad ending.

6 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

Well, it could be something like My name is Khan, it could be like Badlapur (as Crimimal said), well it could be like Tere Naam also where Aaryan reaching for Gaurav when he is no more and and and it could be like abrupt that Gaurav did everything possible but was not able to meet his Idiol.

answered by Production Accountant (27.9k points)
selected by

both criminal version of BADLAPUR type ending or ur Version of Gaurav failing to meet Aryan even after his numerous attempts cud be 1 of the ending.

but hope there cud be altogether a different twist waiting for all of us on 15th April

That will be even greater.

+5 votes

It won't have a sad ending, most probably it'll have an ending that'll leave the audience awestruck.. something like the Badlapur ending where you have to pick one between Aryaan & Gaurav just like Nawaz & Varun in Badlapur. I don't think Gaurav will die at the end..

answered by Star (141k points)

Ist teaser mein. Jo 1 min ka tha shyd. Us k last mein bolta h aryan main aa gya gaurav.

koi aur bnda bolta h yaar 'main agya Gaurav' ...........its like a voice of his some family member.............Aryan Khanna is going to speak exactly like SRK............n that voice is definitely not how SRK sounds

main agaya gaurav sounded a lot like salmans voice. maybe thats the twist lol

haha.....seriously if it b/w SRK n Salman.....then definitely it sounds as Salman's voice................bhaaag Gaurav bhaaaag

+3 votes

I think FAN will have sad ending but it will not be identical to any Bollywood movies.

answered by Casting Director (16k points)
+3 votes

Gaurav will die. This can be the only reason behind why an energetic ,auspicous movie can be called niche/offbeat.

answered by Production Accountant (21.7k points)

How do you fing it energetic and auspicious..??

+3 votes

I doubt it. Somehow I feel it will be positive and hopeful. Srk and his fan will come face to face.....with a twist or something like that.

answered by Super-star (174k points)
0 votes

Yes … FAN will be a sad ending … it will draw curatins to SRK and his fans forever … Salman and Aamir fans will also be sad for such humiliation and travesty befallen on once a king with Fan will be cruel fate

answered by Costume designer (1.2k points) 1 flag

Related questions

+4 votes
5 answers 304 views
+6 votes
7 answers 255 views