• Register
Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.2k questions

240k answers

291k comments

394 users

+3 votes

asked in Movie Discussions by Mega Star (245k points)
99% Accept Rate

1 Answer

0 votes

Best answer

Look the film is amazing i know but title dashing vardiwala is the worst title ever....thani oruvan sounds way better.

answered by Unit Manager (34.2k points)
selected by

Can't help... That's the only way these films can be sold to tv channels as well as the exhibitors & the audience too. Thani Oruvan can't be used for Hindi. Just coz they used Yevadu doesn't mean everytime it'll be okayed... Using Adhinayakudu as The Action Man Adhinayakudu looked super lame. As far as Kannada films Ranna & RanaVikrama, those words could be justified for Hindi vocabulory too.

@suhas i know man remember they named 1:nenokadine as ek ka dum.btw suhas have you seen the tamil film visaraanai?....can't wait to watch it.

Not watched Visaranai... It released last friday in theaters. I haven't watched any movie in theater after Soggade Chinni Nayana in January.

Related questions

+5 votes
3 answers 167 views
+5 votes
1 answer 89 views
+1 vote
0 answers 66 views