Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,385 questions

248,793 answers

303,759 comments

396 users

One of the best films of this decade, Thani Oruvan dubbed to Hindi as Dashing Vardiwala by Cinekorn Entertainment.

+3 votes

asked Feb 9, 2016 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (258,484 points)
99% Accept Rate

1 Answer

0 votes

Best answer

Look the film is amazing i know but title dashing vardiwala is the worst title ever....thani oruvan sounds way better.

answered Feb 9, 2016 by fullmetal Unit Manager (34,198 points)
selected Feb 10, 2016 by suhas

Can't help... That's the only way these films can be sold to tv channels as well as the exhibitors & the audience too. Thani Oruvan can't be used for Hindi. Just coz they used Yevadu doesn't mean everytime it'll be okayed... Using Adhinayakudu as The Action Man Adhinayakudu looked super lame. As far as Kannada films Ranna & RanaVikrama, those words could be justified for Hindi vocabulory too.

@suhas i know man remember they named 1:nenokadine as ek ka dum.btw suhas have you seen the tamil film visaraanai?....can't wait to watch it.

Not watched Visaranai... It released last friday in theaters. I haven't watched any movie in theater after Soggade Chinni Nayana in January.

Related questions

+5 votes
3 answers 167 views
+5 votes
1 answer 90 views
+1 vote
0 answers 65 views