• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.9k questions

243k answers

295k comments

395 users

+4 votes
Varun's all for me.
asked in Movie Discussions by Unit Manager (35.6k points)
72% Accept Rate

Ranveer is next King Of Bollywood.........bring pen n paper n i will give u this in writing

7 Answers

+2 votes

Without any second thought its Ranveer. The reason is that he can act and act brilliantly. They have done more than half a dozen movies and we have seen the way they perform on screen. Ranveer can pull any kind of role but Varun had his limitation. His expressions are not accurate and his dialouge delivery is pathetic. So, its a easy choice for me Ranveer.

answered by Production Accountant (23.5k points)
+1 vote

Ranveer......................................

answered by Second Unit Director (73.8k points)
+1 vote

Both has potential.. Ranveer has potential to be SRK & Varun has potential to be Salman... this time, I like Salman more..

answered by Director (135k points)
+1 vote

Regarding potential of talent undoubtedly ranveer is ahead but as far as stardom,popularity n craze varun is ahead..he can be the salman of future..

answered by Executive Producer (64k points)
0 votes

Ranveer has more potential,as more versatile.but i like Barun dhawan more.

answered by Production Accountant (23.7k points)
0 votes

While if you are talking about Superstar status then both dont fall in superstar category at all but varun dhawan is slightly ahead of Ranveer as Varun is yet to give a flop and have 100 percent success ratio,ranveer on the other hand have many flops in the list as well, BM could have turned out to be a a game changer and given him help in having superstar status but due to huge budget plus clash with dilwale it just had hit business, more simply Varun abcd2 was huge hit then BM.Right now regarding future wise both are neck to neck but varun do have slighly edge on ranveer as varun do have a decent fan following as a niche genre badlapur got hit at boxoffice.

answered by Assistant Director (41.2k points)

I don't think even then it would have been enough to label Ranveer as a superstar.

0 votes

Like - None
Potential - Of course Ranveer
Career - ATM Varun

answered by Assistant Director (48k points)

Related questions

+4 votes
8 answers 272 views
+3 votes
2 answers 156 views