Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,540 questions

249,440 answers

304,994 comments

396 users

Ranveer Singh or Varun Dhawan, who do like more, who do you think has more potential and whose career seems better?

+4 votes
Varun's all for me.
asked Jan 27, 2016 in Movie Discussions by Filman Unit Manager (35,669 points)
72% Accept Rate

Ranveer is next King Of Bollywood.........bring pen n paper n i will give u this in writing

7 Answers

+2 votes

Without any second thought its Ranveer. The reason is that he can act and act brilliantly. They have done more than half a dozen movies and we have seen the way they perform on screen. Ranveer can pull any kind of role but Varun had his limitation. His expressions are not accurate and his dialouge delivery is pathetic. So, its a easy choice for me Ranveer.

answered Jan 27, 2016 by Sandeep Production Accountant (23,548 points)
+1 vote

Ranveer......................................

answered Jan 27, 2016 by kashyap123 Second Unit Director (75,831 points)
+1 vote

Both has potential.. Ranveer has potential to be SRK & Varun has potential to be Salman... this time, I like Salman more..

answered Jan 28, 2016 by Criminal Director (134,891 points)
+1 vote

Regarding potential of talent undoubtedly ranveer is ahead but as far as stardom,popularity n craze varun is ahead..he can be the salman of future..

answered Jan 28, 2016 by shajandeepu Executive Producer (64,234 points)
0 votes

Ranveer has more potential,as more versatile.but i like Barun dhawan more.

answered Jan 27, 2016 by hasan Production Accountant (23,645 points)
0 votes

While if you are talking about Superstar status then both dont fall in superstar category at all but varun dhawan is slightly ahead of Ranveer as Varun is yet to give a flop and have 100 percent success ratio,ranveer on the other hand have many flops in the list as well, BM could have turned out to be a a game changer and given him help in having superstar status but due to huge budget plus clash with dilwale it just had hit business, more simply Varun abcd2 was huge hit then BM.Right now regarding future wise both are neck to neck but varun do have slighly edge on ranveer as varun do have a decent fan following as a niche genre badlapur got hit at boxoffice.

answered Jan 27, 2016 by IamLostSoul Assistant Director (41,639 points)

I don't think even then it would have been enough to label Ranveer as a superstar.

0 votes

Like - None
Potential - Of course Ranveer
Career - ATM Varun

answered Jan 27, 2016 by Mast Maula Assistant Director (47,994 points)

Related questions

+4 votes
8 answers 283 views
+3 votes
2 answers 158 views