• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65k questions

243k answers

296k comments

395 users

+4 votes
When I was correlating it with bollywood.. I got to know why people talk about collection a lot.. Because they have nothing else to boast off!! Who are bollywood beggars? Those who speak only collections day and night..
asked in Opinion by Camera Operator (10.1k points)
33% Accept Rate

Very good interpretations Suhas Bhai..

a fantastic answer plus 'Every nerd who talks science sh!t on any star wars or star trek related topics hasn't ended up a scientist or anything'
n U reminded me of something.......will share it AWAEN.......money-show offs n films talked here so.....i remember MNIK's music released........downloaded n listened to 2songs maybe.....was dying to listen more.....but mother forced me to deliver some thing to one family.........i went there after 40-50mins ride.....n then the torture started....that family is wholly show-off but head of family, THE UNCLE is the best.....he showed me his first house.....then he showed me his second house, which was not even his..........but yeah he was showing me that.......n my only line was 'bohat acha h uncle' .........then he showed me his office.........then he showed me pictures of his relatives who r living in Germany........hahahah..........yeah.....Germany..........hehehe......thats where he was bowling his best spell.....n then after telling me every detail about Germany guys he allowed me to comeback home.......i can't forget that torture.......if i had that one bullet of Captain Jack Sparrow, i swear i would have killed that money-show off who wasted my hours n kept me away from MNIK-music

LOL.. Aisa mehsoos Ho rha jaise usne apni beti ka niqah tere se karni thi..

nhn......woh bhi nhn tha na.....agr aisa hota to bhi main uski majboori smjhta .....unki beti 4saal bari hogi mjhse n i obviously calls her api......but yeah, he even showed me pictures of his daughter's recent wedding at that time which only my brother attended from our side....so he had some misconception maybe that our whole family doesn't know abt how great that wedding was...aur wohi beti ki pictures dekhata dekhata Germany waloon par shuru hogya lmbi lmbi kahaniyaan sunanay......n fun thing is that these people never change never learn....2-3week pehlay cousin bta rha tha k uskay abu ki health pochnay hospital aya yehi Uncle..first he took out his first mobile....then second...then third .....then he counted some money........then he told my cousin's father abt his political links n didn't ask much abt his health..........i mean...........aisay logon ka hona bhi zarori h dunya mein.........achay logon ki pehchaan krnay mein help rhti h

2 Answers

0 votes

Yeh Kya bol rahe ho......................................................................

answered by All Time best! (283k points)
0 votes

@Nikhil Its obvious bro because still Indian Film Industry is riding high on star power not actor prowess.

answered by Location Scout (4.7k points)