18. Seinfeld - 49 points
  19. Invincible - 42 points
  20. Sanal - 40 points
  21. nitesh singh - 39 points
  22. power - 36 points
  23. Irdwhelp - 31 points
  24. Greek God - 25 points
  25. Santosh - 24 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

67.5k questions

255k answers

312k comments

1.1k users

+4 votes

THERI

SARRAINODU

WHITE

FAN
in Movies by All Time best! (260k points)
99% Accept Rate

3 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

If Sardar Gabbar singh releases on 8th sarainodu will not release on 14th..............

In tamil i don't think suriya's non mass film 24 will clash with Vijay's theri...............

by Assistant Director (56.8k points)
selected by

As far as i know.......
For tamil films they will consider total karnataka as single unit and will distribute that too mostly around Banglore,Mysoore mteros and southern districts...

but For telugu films Karnataka will be divided into 3 units...

1.Karanataka,2.Ceded(Rayalaseema from AP & bellary,raichur dist from KA) & 3.Nizam(Telangana state+Gulbarga,Bidar,koppal districts from karnataka) +and marathwada region in MH)

even this only karnataka (without ceded & nizam) trade for telugu films generates more revenue than tamil films in on whole karanataka region.

Hmmm Marthwada region is there...
But in Bangalore, it's Tamil that dominates. And Bangalore has the bigger contribution too. Not to forget it's the Tamil population that's in all time high in Bangalore.
Anyways what you said as 3 units, I simply put them all when I said Hyderabad-Karnataka region which basically for us is the border districts/villages that has population of Telugu people who didn't migrate to Andhra or Telangana but have been residing in Karnataka since generations. Similarly how the TN-Karanataka or TN-Kerala border population comprises of.

Now a UK trade tracker plus a local distributor has confirmed that as Ayangaran International are releasing both 24 & Theri overseas, they have already demanded a gap between both releases...and I'm sure the clash won't happen...maybe Their will release later as still the team hasn't announced a proper date but said are targetting Tamil new year..plus April 14 is just a single holiday and will be tough to accommodate 2 biggies...if that happens sure one will be staring at some loss..

Sorry a mistake...ayangaran releasing theri n assured clash won't happen..

+2 votes

no worry for fan... fan stars srk who has 3.6 billion fans.. fan wil open to 30cr plus due his fans

by Unit Manager (30.9k points)
+1 vote

Wow.All are big films with Megastars and much awaited too.

by Star (147k points)

Related questions

+3 votes
2 answers 129 views
+3 votes
2 answers 95 views
+2 votes
2 answers 162 views
162 views asked Jan 18, 2016 in Movies by Kowsigan Second Unit Director (74k points)