Registrations are open for a very limited time. Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

63,441 questions

236,438 answers

285,925 comments

381 users

Don't you think BOI needs to update it's website regularly and increase it's reach to the public..??By this it can be more trustworthy among general public...

+7 votes

I am saying this because many of my friends don't know about BOI...

and I faced much difficulty making my  friends (who follow BO collections) understand..the difference between Producer figures and Official(BOI) figures).Some of them understood and some did not..!!.

asked Nov 23, 2013 in Old by Anand1199 Star (150,390 points)
96% Accept Rate

edited Nov 23, 2013 by Anand1199

5 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Totally Agree . Now A Days They Not Updated Their Home Page Regularly . They Not Updating All Time 1st Day Collection Since YJHD, Top 1st Day 2013 Since BMB, All Time 1st Week Overseas Grosser Since 2010, All Time 1st Week Worldwide Grosser Since JTHJ, All Time Nett Grosser Since April 2012, All Time Overseas Grosser Since ETT, All Time Worldwide Since CE, All Time Distributes Share Since April 2013 . They Should Update These . Also They Should Join Facebook and Twitter . But Brother No Problem . I Am Here To Update All These Information . I Wish I Have Huge Popular Facebook Fan Page , Then I Can Share These .

answered Nov 23, 2013 by Maruf Sarker Producer (108,007 points)
selected Nov 23, 2013 by Anand1199
You are great, you always post analysis of top movies in aspects.
You should contact BOI to make you their member... so that you can update the home page..You have all the info of BOI...!!
I Wish I Could Get A Chance .
+1 vote

Its true....They should update their site and make it more recogniseable....People follow komal nahata:; taran adarsh because they know them......There is no use of information if you can not convey or channalise it properly......

answered Nov 23, 2013 by moviezfun Producer (107,910 points)
+1 vote

Yes,100% Agreed.Same Here.My Friends Don't Know About Boxofficeindia And Taran.They Believe On What They Listen,Newspaper,TV Media...Etc.When I Want To Say Them Difference Between BOI And Taran,They Don't Believe Me,Some Of My Friend Who Uses FB,They Believe Me But Others Not.Sometimes They Say Me Just Like This:-
Krrish:3 Is Highest Grosser,Not CE.
Dabangg,Bodyguard,ETT,CE Collections Are 250 Crore And Krrish:3 Broke It.
When I Try Them To See Internet And Try To Understand Them,They Came To Know The Actual.But,2 Of My Friends Say I Telling Them Lie.

answered Nov 23, 2013 by Real Champ Producer (101,074 points)
+1 vote

You are absolutely correct, I think BOI should update everything time to time.
& Same here I also faced much difficulty making my friends understand the difference between Producer figures and Official(BOI) figures).

answered Nov 23, 2013 by Dipanshu Second Unit Director (71,970 points)
+1 vote

I have never discussed about box office collections with any friend etc,so like many answerers here,i dont hv to convince anyone.But for the sake of truth,i want them to update.

answered Nov 23, 2013 by Navoarsenal All Time best! (267,238 points) 1 flag
edited Jul 21, 2014 by dipokbarman

Related questions

+5 votes
4 answers 100 views
+4 votes
1 answer 164 views
0 votes
1 answer 22 views
22 views asked Oct 15, 2015 in General by Rocsky Unit Manager (31,544 points)