• Register
Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.2k questions

240k answers

291k comments

394 users

+6 votes
asked in Actors by Camera Operator (8.4k points)
59% Accept Rate

edited by

5 Answers

+4 votes

Ha ha... Waooo.... It's super... Kabhi FAN.. kabhi RAEES... Excitement edar udar ho raha hai.

answered by Executive Producer (64.3k points)
+3 votes

Nice! His performance in this film will be pure dynamite; I can't wait!

answered by Assistant Director (49k points)

Thats exactly why, i am more excited to see Raee than Fan.. Fan is equally challenging, but Raees has more potentials!
I think this will be performance on the same par Swades and CDI!

Raees has more potential sure but Fan has more novelty n for the actor SRK just think yaar..depicting the Superstar n simultaneously depicting the obsessed Fan n doing justice to both.."Fan" if found appreciation should push Raees prospects also cause release will be within 3 months..Raees is awesome but Fan has to be good for Raees to perform at its full potential..

I completely agree with you!..Fan might be more challenging!

+2 votes

Semi-Hit Festival commercial movie Dilwale reminds me of a horror film called Ra one.....

answered by Second Unit Director (72.7k points)
+2 votes

Awesome pic! Miyan bhai is coming this Eid!

answered by Director (140k points)
+1 vote

Awesome..waiting for Raees bhai eagerly..hope this time SRK delivers his best with FAN and RAEES..cause he needs it and his audience expects from him

answered by Art Director (2.6k points)

Related questions

+9 votes
6 answers 244 views
+4 votes
2 answers 114 views