Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,618 questions

245,730 answers

299,025 comments

396 users

A very Good Way to Start 2016.Hoping Something like this Through out this Year

+3 votes
1. Ashok Khemka is promoted
 2. Shyam Benegal to review Censor Board vd Board Members vd Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra, Piyush Pandey, Ms. Bhawana Somaaya
3. Parliament to remove subsidized meals Not a bad day to start 2016....
asked Jan 1, 2016 in General by moviezfun Producer (107,952 points)
92% Accept Rate

3 Answers

+3 votes

Wat I am hoping fr is :
people start driving carefully, so that noone is killed, including animals......dis december has been most dreadful fr me as in d last 10 days , 6 stray puppies, whom I used to feed, died only due to rash/careless driving......

answered Jan 1, 2016 by saransh Unit Manager (30,678 points)

@saransh to me it hurts most when dogs get killed like this.Especially small puppies with thom i love playing when they die like this it breaks you from inside.

Exactly yr. Puppies are so cute. It hurts a lot when they get killed due to our carelessness......but some people don't care, they are like "kya ho gaya agar mar gaya toh? Kutta hi toh tha....."

+2 votes

3rd one has no importance....
As MP's salary rose to around 2.80 lakh...
All MP's both of ruling party and oppositions were in hurry for this bill they passed it in just a minutes with an absolute majority...
But when it comes to lokayukt,Anti-corruption,Election contesting rules ( those who are facing criminal charges shouldn't get election tickets ), compulsory graduation bill for MP's they will hesitate even to speak on it...
In last 1.5 yr of BJP I have not seen bill passing with absolute majority but I got shocked when salary bill were put for consideration.. Mein toh bola kya consideration and blah blah... announce kardo...

answered Jan 1, 2016 by Boxofficemaan Assistant Director (43,561 points)
+1 vote

Moviezfun....Dil Jeet Liya Bhai..!! Hope these next to impossible things happen..

answered Jan 1, 2016 by Anand1199 Star (150,427 points)

Related questions

+5 votes
7 answers 50 views
+1 vote
2 answers 268 views
+6 votes
11 answers 211 views