• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
11 Online
1 Member And 10 Guest
Members present at the site
+5 votes
Choices:
SudeepGuddu
Rocksy
Chinacurry95
Nikeel
Rajat
Kabir
Poll closed
asked in ItsBoxOffice Annual Awards 2015 by Production Designer (14.4k points)
99% Accept Rate

Thandi Mai Paseena Chale Na bhook na pyaas Lage Yar Wo Guddi ka Gana Toh Nahi Sudeep se puch Lena...

Mera bhai kabir only kabir.

6 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

If u go through Chinacurry answers he seemed to be Most Promising user...looked to be way mature and his answers used to reflect that but these he isn't active that much....Surprisingly I am the only one who voted for him

answered by Editor (87.6k points)
selected by
+2 votes

Voted for sudeepguddu as he is unbiased..
But i like kabir most

answered by Location Scout (4.1k points)
+1 vote

Voted for Nikeel as I seen his some answers on Akshay related post and other post too(quite sensible answer I'll say ) and he's old user too so have seen his activities
Not that active these days ..so doesn't know about most of the user above mentioned !!

answered by Production Accountant (21.4k points)
0 votes

........wooohhhhhpppp........thts a bit overwhelmingg......

answered by Production Accountant (20.9k points)
0 votes

Thnx evry1 for voting me...honoured...& Best of Luck Kabir

answered by Camera Operator (9.8k points)

.....tough fight.....14 each.......

0 votes

Voted for sunn kabira maan ja ..........

answered by Cinematographer (96.4k points)

Related questions

+13 votes
4 answers 177 views
+6 votes
6 answers 290 views
290 views asked in ItsBoxOffice Annual Awards 2015 by dilip1555 Production Accountant (29.4k points)