• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
10 Online
2 Member And 8 Guest
Members present at the site
+6 votes
Choices:
Suhas
Dilip
Moviezfun
Anki007
Abbie
charlie'runkle
Nayayug
Fullmetal
Other(Please mention below)
Poll closed
asked in ItsBoxOffice Annual Awards 2015 by Production Accountant (29.4k points)
100% Accept Rate

Voted For Moviepedia of the Forum.Even Googlers Google him For Movie's Info..

Best user of forum said it many time before whynot today. The unbiased dillip Bhai.

7 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

SUHAS anyday.,,he is the best .

answered by Set Designer (2.2k points)
selected by
+2 votes

Mujhe mention karo koi.

answered by Director (122k points)
+2 votes

It is the only one, brama bull, people's champ, the most electrifyin user of the forum.......The Rock.

answered by Production Designer (13.9k points)
+2 votes

My vote goes to Abbie. The most unbiased user and who doesn't involve in fan-fights. Always keeps a happy environment through his views.

answered by Assistant Director (45.5k points)

I wish there was multiple-choice so i could vote for suhas, moviezfun, charlie'runkle and nayayug as well. SORRY if i missed someone.

You missed Lord Blanka . Ask for forgiveness for your sin as he is merciful .

+1 vote

I gave my vote to CEO/ Chief Editor of COI.Com

answered by Cinematographer (94.4k points)

Man where is coi.com?waiting breathlessly.

Temporarily stopped publication of my magazine to protest against the rising intolerance in the forum ... Next year will resume ..

+1 vote

..........suhas has multiple accounts it seems.......anywayy.....i voted 4 moviezfun.....

answered by Production Accountant (20.8k points)
0 votes

I appreciate the poll management officers..... They didn't include our name in the poll.... Otherwise it would have been one nova race...... Saying Grand nova isn't the best user of the year is like saying....An ocean seems like a barren desert..... It's not humanly possible..it was the time before this.... Ancient Greece... When a great Mahn once said.....

Most LEGENDS have been forgotten. Most deserve to be forgotten. And most will be forgotten but there is one.... Who will always be remembered... He's not a hero... He's not a villain.... But a bit of both. For he is THE GRAND NOVA.

answered by Producer (117k points)

Related questions

+13 votes
4 answers 174 views
+5 votes
6 answers 261 views
261 views asked in ItsBoxOffice Annual Awards 2015 by Invisible Production Designer (14.4k points)