• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.4k questions

241k answers

292k comments

395 users

+1 vote
asked in Movie Discussions by All Time best! (283k points)
88% Accept Rate

3 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

I've have yet to watch Bajirao Mastani so I can't comment on that. Sanjay's best movie is Black which is diffrent compared to his other movies. I did not know what to expect from this film at the start but I loved every single bit of this movie. Rani Mukherji is a very underatted actress but she gives the best performance her career as she played a deaf and blind person. This role was very challenging but the way Rani potryays the character is magnificent throughout this film. Amitabh Bachchan gives a terrfic performance and he was just as good Rani. I'm glad both of them got an award for their acting because they desevred it.

--

If I had to give this movie a rating then it would be a 5/5. In my opinion this one best films of the in Bollywood. Guzaarish is my second favourite but no where near as good as Black.

answered by Production Designer (13.7k points)
selected by
0 votes

DEVDAS .............................

answered by Executive Producer (64.3k points)
0 votes

DEVDAS all the way........2nd of course GUZAARISH, 3rd BLACK, 4th HDDCS, & 5th Khaamoshi

answered by Camera Operator (10.8k points)