+4 votes

USER BRIEF REVIEW RATING
karan khan

Its not excellent movie but must watch for everyone.
Watch it for P.K..

3.75/5
Charlie

pk - the movie which you Cannot SKIP.

4.5/5
Criminal

Overall PK is a film not to be missed. PK redefined the direction of Raju Hirani, go for it with full expectations and come out from the theatre with lots of things in your mind.

4.25/5
Ankit 007

I verdict it a 'MUST WATCH MOVIE FOR EVERYONE'. Go, it's entertaining, engaging, enlightening, enliven, enamour and bit insane too. You'll end endearing it.

9/10
Anand1199

And one more thing after watching this film I can say Rajkumar Hirani is the Christopher Nolan of India.

4.75/5
Tyler Durden

PK is baap of all the movies 2014 in terms of entertainment though Queen is better

3.5/5
Ritesh

PK is waste of time & money.

NR
charlie'runkle

PK is a highly entertaining film with an extremely weak climax involving a stupid cross border love story

2.5/5
sanjeev11

Movie is good, though not on par with munna Bhai and 3 idiots.

3.5/5
puneetshukla

Its not a masterpiece but definitely a very good movie

4/5
IamLostSoul

I will say Munna Bhai >> 3idoits >> LRMB>>P.K

4/5
Mast Maula

PK surely is Raju's weakest film so far.

3.5/5
naya yug

Overall Pk is an amazing movie which gives you a clear message and loads of entertainment(What more can you ask for).

4.75/5
kashyap123

Pk is the best film of 2014!..... Aamir Khan Gives his Career Best Performance.

4.5/5

Sanal

Its a treat to watch.

4/5
Grand Nova

movie should have been 20 mins shorter and there should not have been love story of aamir khan with anushka sherma.

NR
Navoarsenal

Khudhei hi dekhlo pata chal jaega great filmwa ka hota hai..PK is better than 3 idiots..

4.75/5
Baadshah

Inshort, Film is good........entertains u easily........Aamir did a different role in his life n gave a fantastic performance too.....

4/5
vinaygharat007

Movie is good but below my expectation.weakest film of raju hirani but aamir given a top notch performance in pk......

3.5/5

http://forums.itsboxoffice.com/343520/post-your-review-opinion-plagiarise-reviews-keep-spoiler-free

asked in Movies by All Time best! (277k points)
99% Accept Rate

6 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

I can't stop laughing on Charlie's remark "an extremely weak climax involving a stupid cross border love story". I mean cross border love story, seriously? LOL
You have done best job choosing highlighted statements from users' review. Thanks.

answered by Assistant Director (52.9k points)
selected by
0 votes

By comparing Rajkumar Hirani with Nolan I meant he is the best director of our country.. My rating after repeated views is 4/5

answered by Star (152k points)
0 votes

Wonderful................

answered by Production Accountant (21.7k points)
0 votes

I was blown by Aamir performance....
I was expecting a masterpiece but film was good... I still don't believe that it has collected 340cr+....
200cr was enough... People went mad.....

answered by Assistant Director (44.1k points)

0 votes

I have not pk watched after theatre experience, but this move is easly the best movie of Decade among Big Budget Movies.

answered by Production Designer (13.6k points)
0 votes

I think 2.5/5 was a little harsh rating from my side .. Maybe I was expecting too much from it .

answered by Director (125k points)

Related questions