• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
17 Online
3 Member And 14 Guest
Members present at the site
+37 votes
1.5k views

These are the rules and it should be followed by all, if not then you are free to leave the forum. And if you decide to leave, then there is no need to make a post about it too. Anyways, Rules:

Most important rules

1. Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, treat others like you would like to be treated !
  2. The forum language is English only! Feel free to use other languages as comments! Dont use regional languages in answer or question, but is, allowed as phrases in answers, and regional languages can be used in comments. So No Hindi words in Titles.
  3. In order to maintain a positive atmosphere, no personal attacks or insults should be tolerated. While discussions may become heated, it is not an excuse to result to attacks or insults. There is a difference between a passionate, respectful discussion and one that delves into personal matters. When the line is crossed, the discussion may be closed by the moderation team ASAP. Violators will be warned and potentially banned. Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against forum staff will be not tolerated. This may result in direct ban!
  4. Please be considerate in language you use on the forum, some of our members are younger than others. Repeat violators will be banned.
    Posting:
  5. Noillegal activity, such as placing any sort of link to illegal downloads, this will not be tolerated, and if appropriate, may be reported to local authority.
    Please do not post inappropriate material, I think everyone understands what I mean by this. The policy goes that if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of parents, don't post it !
  6. Please don't copy paste articles from other sites, as we are strictly against plagiarism! Feel free to give links of the sites, but make sure those link are of a reliable site!
  7. Turn off your caps lock, do not use excessive ALL CAPS in your posts since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary. And always try to ask a question starting with a capital. It should be written in proper format. With Caps, commas etc.
  8. Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.
  9. Multiple Accounts Per Individual Are Not Permitted

If you forget your password, use the password recovery tool, in which case you will be able to reset your password, given that you have access to the e-mail associated with your account. If you are still unable to login, contact the administrator.
Moderators Have the Final Word! Always!

If you have a problem or a complaint, direct it to the administrators and/or moderators, not by creating a poll or question(Mods should hide such questions immediately)! The appropriate actions will be taken. We reserve the right to ban flagrant offenders when deemed necessary, with or without prior warning.

All warnings have been lifted other than in the case of Mac, G.One.

Moderators, Note:

First Warning -1500 Points + 6 Hour Ban
Second Warning -2500 Points + 12 Hour Ban
Third Warning -3500 Points + 1 Day Ban
If the user violates the rule for the fourth time then you have full fredom to either Ban him for a a month or two on the basis of the seriousness of the issue.

I think these rules are clear, and easy to follow. These are only in place to ensure our community is a fun place to be, and a comfortable atmosphere for all.

asked in Old by Assistant Director (47.1k points)
99% Accept Rate

edited by
Suhas, Naya Yug and Criminal are the best options. Between them, Criminal has most points, Suhas has been a mod in another forum and was a good one, I mean, he knows what he has to do, Naya Yug can be a great mod, but he doesn't like if anybody says anything to Krrish 3 or his fav star, of course, nobody would, but he asks them to stop, and he might misuse the power, my feeling.
not criminal man....criminal was made a mod before,me and invisible had him removed lol......Suhas or naya yug are good
Hey @Navo make suhas and Naya Yug mods, I cant open the admin page here!
tony is a better option..........i have posted already if tony and suhas want to be mods,if they dont reply,they will be made automatically lol
They have no choice! LOL
Tony K is here! I didn't knew that.

Invisible..nice decision to make this stick at the top..!!
It should always be there...at the top..so that users are reminded about rules every now and then...!!

Why I can't flag the post zin ?

@Boxofficemaan Why do you want to flag this post? :p

Not this. It's not mentioned in my profile.

I can't flag down any post why ?

You need at least 50k points to unlock the flagging option.

1 Answer

+5 votes

Best answer

I think non-**** but hotter photos can be posted after 11pm,what say.I know charlie would want it,raghib would also have wanted it if he was present.And i would also like it

answered by All Time best! (266k points)
edited by
sunny leone ki karun kya ???????????
post karke dekh,aur likh de test post for zin,if its ok with you

Please add one seprate thread for hot photos and nonveg jokes....

I'm planning for it. Will be up soon.

No related questions found