Note : Moderators and Admins are not on a payroll, and their contribution to the forum - they are doing it voluntarily for the welfare of the community and we should be appreciating it rather than badmouthing them at the first chance you get. Its also important to note that the Mods and Admins doesnt have to open each and every posts that are published here, its also the responsibility of each and every user here to look after the quality of the content in here.
We have revised ban criteria for Name calling since many users here have been taking advantage of the leniency from our side.
Ban Criteria :
For Name Calling an Actor/User : (Not abuse)
- Moderators are required to ask the post owner to make the edit within an hour.
- Failure to do so will lead to the post owner being banned for 48 hours.
- If the user is found repeating the offense over and over again then the ban period could be increased.
For abusing an Actor
- In this case, there will be no warning, and the user will be banned for 14 days.
- If found to be a repeat offender, then the user shall receive up to 6 Months ban.
For abusing a fellow user
- No warnings will be given and straight up ban for 28 days.
- Ban for upto 28 days and the multi account will be deleted.
Giving Access to your account to other users
- Depends, Ban from 7 days to 6 months could be given.
- Mods and Admins will decide on the punishment.
- Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, treat others like you would like to be treated !
- The forum language is English only! Feel free to use other languages as comments! Dont use regional languages in answer or question, but is, allowed as phrases in answers, and regional languages can be used in comments. So No Hindi words in Titles.
- In order to maintain a positive atmosphere, no personal attacks or insults should be tolerated. While discussions may become heated, it is not an excuse to result to attacks or insults. There is a difference between a passionate, respectful discussion and one that delves into personal matters. When the line is crossed, the discussion may be closed by the moderation team ASAP. Violators will be warned and potentially banned. Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against forum staff will be not tolerated. This may result in direct ban!
- Please be considerate in language you use on the forum, some of our members are younger than others. Repeat violators will be banned.
- Noillegal activity, such as placing any sort of link to illegal downloads, this will not be tolerated, and if appropriate, may be reported to local authority.
Please do not post inappropriate material, I think everyone understands what I mean by this. The policy goes that if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of parents, don't post it !
- Please don't copy paste articles from other sites, as we are strictly against plagiarism! Feel free to give links of the sites, but make sure those link are of a reliable site!
- Turn off your caps lock, do not use excessive ALL CAPS in your posts since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary. Submissions with smileys and dots aren't acceptable as titles and will be hidden. Always try to ask a question starting with a capital. It should be written in proper format. With Caps, commas etc.
- Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.
- Multiple Accounts Per Individual Are Not Permitted
- Users are advised to report offences to Mods/Admins instead of participating with the alleged offenders or demanding them to be banned in follow up comments. Don't make separate posts in such cases, please use PM to notify the Mods/Admins. Appropriate action will be taken in accordance with revised criteria.
Moderators Have the Final Word! Always!
If you have a problem or a complaint, direct it to the administrators and/or moderators, not by creating a poll or question(Mods should hide such questions immediately)! The appropriate actions will be taken. We reserve the right to ban flagrant offenders when deemed necessary, with or without prior warning.
I think these rules are clear, and easy to follow. These are only in place to ensure our community is a fun place to be, with quality content, with a comfortable atmosphere for all.