+2 votes
The first teaser of most ambitious bollywood project of modern age.. Is about to be witnessed by humanity... On salman Khan's birthday. .. That is aditya Chopra's gift for Salman Khan fans... On his birthday.  

you have my permission to feel the chills

asked in Movies by Super-star (166k points)
76% Accept Rate

2 Answers

+2 votes

biggest News of this month.....hmmm... year 2015...decade...hmmmmm....century...
Anyway...will wait for it....
and we all know what will happen on 27th...same posts again n again (Raees vs Sultan) ....before it was for Clash...but now it will be for Teaser comparison...but the content of those posts will be same and boring....
Hope u Grand Nova will make it interesting with ur creativity.....

answered by Unit Manager (32.4k points)
      YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED BECAUSE...I INVENTED CREATIVITY. 

The first law of creativity from Grand Nova suggests......
respect can neither be created nor it can be destroyed....it can only transfer from one legend to another..... in this case....from Grand Nova to you abbie my mahn. i tip my cap

+1 vote

I'm feeling the chills! This film is going to get a massive amount of hype, just like Ek Tha Tiger! What's more, Salman has now started to make more sensible films, which is great! Can't wait to see the promo!

answered by Assistant Director (49.8k points)
edited by

agreed.... he is putting so much...in fact....he hasn't put this much in any of his films til now....

this schedule is going to end within days..... then salman khan gonna take a 3 week break to train a little more...... because from 18th jan. the most toughest schedule of his career is gonna begin...that will last for straight two months..... there is a ginormous set being built for it in filmcity...it'll get completed till then.

Related questions