- Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar during a recent promotional event of his upcoming film ‘Airlift’ expressed his displeasure over the fact that he never gets any festival holiday for his film’s release.
- As we all know, all the major festivals in India-Diwali, Eid and Christmas are all booked by the three Khans-Shah Rukh, Salman and Aamir Khan.
- Akshay is upset as he is only left with the option of Republic day.
However he also added that it’s not wrong to book one or two year in advance.
- He is fine with it. Akshay’s new film ‘Airlift’ is all set to release on January 22, 2015.
- For the first time he will be seen sharing screen space with ‘Lunchbox’ fame actress Nimrat Kaur