+3 votes
I still belive Dilwale will be 2nd movie of the year to cross 300 cr because Rohit and Srkis coming after CE.Same as Salman and Kabir im sure Dilwale willbeat dhoom3 atleast
asked in General by Location Manager (5.6k points)
14% Accept Rate

8 Answers

+3 votes

its weird really .....people on this forum are underplaying ........
its not just about CE..... even BOI counts DILWALE as the biggest potential movie of the year...ahead of BB and PRDP. secondly BOI has many many times said that BM is like a regional movie in front of Dilwale..... and now that BM is getting a mere 1800 screens and that too single screen ones. where ticket prices are lowest..... its a clear ground for dilwale....
big thing here is ...clear ground means......no other big commercial movie for at least a month..... and how that can benefit Dilwale ?? because dilwale has the 2nd best director in india at the moment..... who has given best WOM movie of recent times...like Golmaal 3 (8cr opening and 105cr lifetime), singham (8cr opening and 99cr lifetime), CE(biggest grosser of its time).... furthermore Dilwale has 2 holidays in second weekend and third weekend....means with that director and second and third holiday weekends...and that too a hardcore commercial family entertainer..... movie is absolutely gonna be among top 3/4 of all time..... touch and go with dhoom 3's lifetime...even with clash..... in domestic and worldwide both.

answered by Super-star (166k points)

But prob is dilwale is getting obly 3000 pitential screens. Dilwale will definetly open better than bb and prdp but will fail to touch 180.

jatinder............are you kidding me....are you expecting dilwale to have the wom similar to ram gopal verma ki aag???

No I Am Serious. At Best We Can Expect CE Kinda WOM Whijh Itself Wasnt Greatest. At CE WOM It Would Had Done 275cr Plus Solo. But Clash Means A Loss Of 50cr Atleast. So 225cr Is Best With CE WOM.
And Its Almost Impossible To Get That WOM After Mixed Response To Trailers.

Kya din aagaye non Srkian are predicting Dilwale 300cr while Srkian says 200cr....LOl..
+3 votes

little bit difficult because of clash.

answered by Casting Director (19.1k points)
+2 votes

Dilwale Will Wrap Under 200Crore Like PRDP. Forget 2 Year Old Dhoom 3, It Will Find It Tough To Cross 6 Year Old 3 Idiots.

answered by Production Accountant (27.5k points)

@rajat.... tu bhe idher hai main bhe idher hoon............daikh lainge..... christmas holidays are huge.... with best director and best period along with huge star.... and big promotions.... every record can be broken.....

No I it's not fake Srk is 2nd richest actor in the world and u imagine.in all social networking poll only Srk will because of 3.5 billion fan's and that to on Christmas and new year holidays are huge in India but in overseas dilwale will beat pk for sure

Grand Nova, 200Crore Is Not An Easy Task As You Think(Of Course If Movie Is Not An Aamir Starrer).
You See The Difference Between Collections Of PRDP & Bajrangi Bhaijaan Represents The Universal Acceptance The Later One Got. I Don't Find Anything Which Can Be Universally Accepted In Dilwale. Moreover Its Clashing Too.
Christmas Holidays Are Huge I Know...But You Need A Movie Like PK Or May Be Dhoom 3 To Utilize Them Completely.

Lol No. Dilwale Ain't Gonna Beat PK's $48 Million Even With The Best Ever Possible WOM.

+2 votes

Of course. Dilwale should do minimum 300 crore, otherwise it will be a huge failure
it stars Varun-Srk, with Kajol and directed by Rohit Setty, masala film releasing on Christmas.
It has everything in its favour except clash.

answered by Assistant Director (42.8k points)
+2 votes

25 cr........yes 25 cr(of janeman) is the highest amount dat a salman film has ever earned in clash......and u are expecting 300 cr fr dilwale, dis clearly shows how big a superstar srk is

answered by Unit Manager (31k points)

Saransh. Bhai salaam apko. Aap apna watsapp number arvind ya rahil ko dijye.

Bhai Watsap pe nhi hu mai.....

Anyother contact. Jaruri hai.

+1 vote

dilwale maximum collects 185 cr

final done

answered by Assistant Director (51.9k points)
+1 vote

Pk's [3400] total runtime in theatre is above 15 weeks. But Hny & Prdp [4200 ] total runtime in Theatres is only 6-7 weeks.

sorry i feel srk Dillwale [3000] is looking better then Hny but cant run more then 8 weeks.
Shayad 200 cr ho jaya. 300cr to muskil hai.

answered by Assistant Director (43k points)
+1 vote

again top 2 biggest hit of the year belong to salman -the megastar- khan mark my words

answered by Camera Operator (10k points)

Related questions

+5 votes
5 answers 166 views
166 views asked Nov 14, 2015 in General by SULTAN Production Designer (13.8k points)
+5 votes
4 answers 91 views
91 views asked Dec 22, 2014 in Movies by saransh Unit Manager (31k points)