• Register
Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.2k questions

240k answers

291k comments

394 users

+4 votes
asked in Movie Discussions by All Time best! (283k points)
88% Accept Rate

According to Me around 215-225 Crores Blockbuster.

If wom is good then definitely it has a chance....but doubt it with even mixed wom...

5 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

With good WOM,Dilwale will definitely do 200 crs.
1st week-130 cr
2nd week-55 cr
3rd week-15 cr
Remaining weeks-10 cr

answered by Director (140k points)
selected by
+4 votes

According to me it will not Cross Tanu weds manu.....

answered by Location Manager (5.4k points)

Hahahahaha next joke plz.

Like CE not crossing Ready.................

+2 votes

It's difficult but not Impossible.
Considering Clash and Screen share i seriously Doubt movie will cross 200cr.Even if movie get BB status that will be Big Achievement for Dilwale..

answered by Producer (108k points)
+2 votes

300 crores is cakewalk for dilwale..#todenge taale dilwale

answered by Location Manager (7.6k points)

even haters expecting 300 Cr with clash jo solo release ne great content k saath mar mar k cross kia. iss ko bolte hain star power.

+1 vote

Dhoom 3(2013) 275cr with mixed wom...... No Comedy Nights, Big Boss etc

Don't tell me now that Dhoom brand is bigger than Shetty+Promotions+Shahrukh(Biggest Brand acc to u)+Kajol+Varun(Abcd Around 15cr) on a non holiday

answered by Second Unit Director (72.7k points)

Hahahaha what a reply man u tooo good

aamir ko pata hai na k agar woh aise reality show mein jayega toh pheeka rahega. He said it himself that he doesnt have that kind of WIT. He would bore the audience. he is only good when it comes to preaching even with that he is a hypocrite. Isi liye woh salman ko bola promotion k liye. SRK is his own man. He will go to the show himself to promote unlike aamir jo salman ka stardom use kar k promotion karwata hai

Right now even Srk is using Salman's stardom by Personally going to Bigg Boss. Already his team went once lol..... We all know Kaun kiska stardom use kartha hai.

Right now, Shahrukh has no stardom.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. OMG this is too funny

Related questions

+4 votes
1 answer 165 views
+4 votes
4 answers 181 views