Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,953 questions

247,002 answers

300,801 comments

396 users

Kriti Bachchan and One More Dhawan| Dilwale | Kriti Sanon, Varun Dhawan

+7 votes
asked Dec 7, 2015 in Movie Discussions by Abdul Camera Operator (10,594 points)
76% Accept Rate

And i thought her surname was Sanon!

1 Answer

+2 votes

Best answer

Hihahahaha
One more Dhawan And Kriti Bachchan.
Both Young Gun have bright Future.Kriti is Complete Package i mean Beauty personality Bubbly Cute Behaviour-What else do you want.Both are in Second lead just like HR-Kareena In K3g and they will Surely Attract Youth audience just like K3g.
Waise i am quite shockef with promotional strategy of Both BM and Dilwale-No over the Top Promotion.I think they took Thr Less is More Strategy of Aamir khan Seriously.

answered Dec 7, 2015 by moviezfun Producer (107,965 points)
selected May 29, 2017 by Abdul

SRK-SALMAN on BIGG BOSS............. I don't think that they need more promotions after this.........
But SRK will also go in CNWK, and some daily soaps.........

Actually i am comparing with CE promotion.That time whichever channel-Any show i open on tv - Stk and Ce team were there.Somehow It was kind of Toxication feel that time but people Are so in to CE that time.This time Not Such Big over the top promotion.May be they are very confident and leart lession from HNY that Over the top promotion is double edge sword jo Ache ke jagah Bawal bhi karr sakta hai.
And Yes Srk-Sk coming together on same platform is a Big News and This will give Nitro Boost to Dilwale Buzz..

Related questions

+2 votes
2 answers 302 views
302 views asked Nov 19, 2015 in Music by IrahX Assistant Director (41,571 points)