Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,435 questions

249,019 answers

304,132 comments

396 users

Dilwale and Bajirao Mastani life time collection predictions.

+3 votes
Dilwale will end somewhere around 135 crs while BM will do between 85 to 90 crs. As both looks dull as the battle time is coming near.

Dilwale was giving hopes that it might cross 150,despite of clash but after disappointing"janam janam" I don't think it will reach 150.

BM on the other hand garnering extremely positive response but as the story belongs to Maharashtra, it has very limited appeal outside Maharashtra.

Best of luck to both films.
asked Dec 3, 2015 in Competitions by therock Casting Director (19,825 points)
86% Accept Rate

What......?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..........

4 Answers

+4 votes

Janam Janam was dissapointing for you.Ok.More jokes please.

answered Dec 3, 2015 by Sanal Star (142,501 points)

When I try to imagine what kind of movie Dilwale would be after seeing janam janam, it will be disappointing. It looks to me least entertaining and no fun. It is not at all anything like Rohit Shetty movie.

You expect it to be like South Remake or what? Dilwale will have more romance than any movie of Rohit.

Janam janam has restored my faith in this movie, it looks to have a solid romantic track and srk kajol combo looks smashing. More focus on these two means a better story

I was expecting it to be more like Golmaal, out and out comedy. But this looks nothing like that.

+3 votes

Dilwale- 200-210cr
BM- 80-85cr

answered Dec 3, 2015 by Intense Director (122,274 points)
+2 votes

200cr for dilwale and 50-100 for mastani....

answered Dec 4, 2015 by Anandtripathi Set Decorator (1,341 points)
0 votes

yes agree to u.dilwale not more than 150cr.

answered Dec 4, 2015 by Rajan Costume designer (1,075 points)

Theek hai...................Aa gaya ek aur aamir ka fan.......................................

Related questions

+5 votes
1 answer 110 views
+8 votes
4 answers 268 views
268 views asked Dec 12, 2015 in Opinion by IrahX Assistant Director (41,571 points)