• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
21 Online
0 Member And 21 Guest
+3 votes
Dilwale will end somewhere around 135 crs while BM will do between 85 to 90 crs. As both looks dull as the battle time is coming near.

Dilwale was giving hopes that it might cross 150,despite of clash but after disappointing"janam janam" I don't think it will reach 150.

BM on the other hand garnering extremely positive response but as the story belongs to Maharashtra, it has very limited appeal outside Maharashtra.

Best of luck to both films.
asked in Competitions by Casting Director (19.8k points)
86% Accept Rate

What......?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..........

4 Answers

+4 votes

Janam Janam was dissapointing for you.Ok.More jokes please.

answered by Director (139k points)

When I try to imagine what kind of movie Dilwale would be after seeing janam janam, it will be disappointing. It looks to me least entertaining and no fun. It is not at all anything like Rohit Shetty movie.

You expect it to be like South Remake or what? Dilwale will have more romance than any movie of Rohit.

Janam janam has restored my faith in this movie, it looks to have a solid romantic track and srk kajol combo looks smashing. More focus on these two means a better story

I was expecting it to be more like Golmaal, out and out comedy. But this looks nothing like that.

+3 votes

Dilwale- 200-210cr
BM- 80-85cr

answered by Cinematographer (96.5k points)
+2 votes

200cr for dilwale and 50-100 for mastani....

answered by Set Decorator (1.3k points)
0 votes

yes agree to u.dilwale not more than 150cr.

answered by Costume designer (1.1k points)

Theek hai...................Aa gaya ek aur aamir ka fan.......................................

Related questions

+2 votes
1 answer 86 views
86 views asked in Competitions by Zin Assistant Director (47.4k points)
+5 votes
4 answers 236 views
236 views asked in Competitions by Zin Assistant Director (47.4k points)
+5 votes
3 answers 549 views
549 views asked in Competitions by Zin Assistant Director (47.4k points)