+5 votes
asked in Movies by All Time best! (291k points)
88% Accept Rate

And Whose Music is Best ?

Performance: Solider
Movie: Gupt
Music: Gupt

6 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Movie - Gupt: The Hidden Truth
Performance - Soldier
Music - Barsaat and Gupt: The Hidden Truth

answered by Assistant Director (48.1k points)
selected by
+2 votes

Soldier in terms of content. The whole film is just very impressive and the climax is awesome!

I also think that soldier has the more memorable soundtrack. Almost all of the songs are awesome and still remembered today!

Of course he made another Barsaat in 2005 which, in my opinion, has the best soundtrack of any Bobby Deol film.

answered by Assistant Director (49.8k points)

Yeah its a good movie but it reminds me a lot of Baazigar in terms of storyline.

+1 vote

Soldier is the best although i liked all three films.

answered by Star (160k points)
+1 vote

Gupt is among my very first watched Bollywood movies, I liked it very much, it's a very good Bollywood thriller, still I can like this movie, and I haven't watch soldier, barsaat fully, movie wise Gupt is best for me,
And about soundtrack, nahin ye ho nahin sakta from barsaat alone can win from both rival album I think.

answered by Cinematographer (90k points)
0 votes

Soldier Soldier for the music and the dimpled beauty ..... Gupt was stylish but Bobby Deol kinda looked and acted dumb in the company of Kajol & Manisha Koirala who solved and did everything

answered by Costume designer (1.2k points)

Bobby was terrific in Gupt.

0 votes

Well Barsaat had good music..
but both Gupt & Soldier had terrific performance by Bobby deol..
Soldier is my all time gavourite frm Action to music & Gupt was one the best thrillers of bollywood ..
i can watch Soldier on repeat ..
Gupt is also very engaging with awesome music..

answered by Cinematographer (94.6k points)

Related questions

+4 votes
3 answers 209 views
0 votes
3 answers 224 views
+4 votes
3 answers 204 views