Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,000 questions

247,179 answers

301,190 comments

396 users

My review of Lootera !! Its a Masterpiece...A beautiful piece of art with limited box office potential...

+8 votes

Lootera,what a movie......Its a piece of art seriously,and sadly that's why its box office potential is also limited.......A simple story,a fabulous screenplay coupled with masterful direction results in lootera..The cinematography is one of the best ever seen from bollywood..Performances were excellent,Ranveer takes a big leap upwards through this movie,and sonakshi is surprisingly excellent.....4.5/5....If watching movies is a means of timepaas for you,if you enjoy b grade masala movies like dabangg,son of sardar,then please don't go for it..If you appreciated Udaan,Motwane's last venture,then you will like this one too......

asked Jul 5, 2013 in Old by Navoarsenal All Time best! (267,367 points)
72% Accept Rate

edited Jul 21, 2014 by Zin
great....am gonna watch it, this sunday.

3 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Yes, nowadays its a curse to have good content in the films.

answered Jul 5, 2013 by Zin Assistant Director (48,292 points)
selected Jul 10, 2013 by Navoarsenal
lol ..........................
+4 votes

I am hearing only good things about Lootera i will plan to watch the Movie this weekend

answered Jul 5, 2013 by Ajay90 Production Accountant (27,693 points)
+3 votes

I'm super excited...Boxoffice performance nt matter..if a romantic film hater like u,giving 4.5 star,den the film would be a cult classic for sure...waiting for 2mrw....

answered Jul 5, 2013 by Criminal Director (134,885 points)
its not about romantic or something,if the movie is made well i have no problem with that......and its not about hating romance,yes i do dislike romance i dont deny that,but a well made movie is always welcome

Related questions

+8 votes
2 answers 65 views
65 views asked Jul 4, 2013 in Old by Zin Assistant Director (48,292 points)
+6 votes
2 answers 50 views