0 votes
asked in Movies by All Time best! (296k points)
88% Accept Rate

PK is just a Good Film according to me.

lol.............if we start looking at it seriously then second half will be highly criticized.....i being lenient gave it 4/5 at that time cz it was entertaining n ending gave that happy feeling.....otherwise i got bored at that lengthy thing which ended with me laughing at that letter reading thingy......laughter came from nowhere as i was not expecting Raju to do that turning point with such lame thing......n that embassy scene follows............aaahhhhh.............can criticize it so easily......but overall...it was a very good film....a very entertaining one.....nothing more

2 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

It's good but not good enough to be considered a classic and is overrated by critics....

answered by Unit Manager (38k points)
selected by

For u pk is good not good enough, d3 is a crap and Aamir can't make a bad movie run.
All the 3 things u say. Please decide.

And don't forget back to back craps like Hny,Ce, Jthj, Don2 and Ra one.....

Not good enogh to be considered a classic and dhoom is the biggest brand and can u plz tell me when did I say Aamir can't make a bad movie run.I might have forgotten?If don 2 is crap then in that basis every aamir movie is eithef average or crap..

Talaash has better rating then don 2.....

+1 vote

Who? I thought Aamir has no fans!.. Isn't that right??

And Many Shahrukh fans think Mnik is a classic film.......
Many Salman fans think BB is a classic.

So it's upto u to decide...........

answered by Second Unit Director (79.6k points)

Related questions

+3 votes
3 answers 131 views
+4 votes
5 answers 135 views