18. nitesh singh - 7 points
  19. God Father - 7 points
  20. being_tanveer - 5 points
  21. Sandeep - 4 points
  22. Raghib - 4 points
  23. Santosh - 4 points
  24. Invincible - 4 points
  25. Sanal - 4 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

70.7k questions

270k answers

330k comments

1.5k users

Categories

–1 vote
I Love srk but i am not a Lier.
Fan claimed that Srk team did what hollywood did never in history. Really ?
When i exposed them that hollywood already do it.
They became angry and post abusive launguage.
So i mad this post for their knowladge.
Socha todha Dhayan-vardhan kar du.

NOTE- Yaha baat fans ke zoothe claim ki hain..
SRK and his team doing great work. Useing world class technology for movie.
But problem it that Fans made false claim like ra.one time.
But vo bhul gaye hai... Internet ke jamane me sabki pol khul jati hai.

fans...pls...kabhi to truth bola karo.

37yr old Arnold Schwarzenegger first appearance as T-800 in 1984 Terminator movie here pic-

Here orignal 68 yrs old Arnold photo in 2015 -

Here VFX created Young arnold in movie Terminator Genisys [2015] -

How hollywood make 68 yrs old arnold to 37 yrs old-
Step-1 Find the Right Body Double

-The production scoured the globe for a man with a 50-inch back who could double for a young Schwarzenegger.
They found their guy in 27-year-old Brett Azar, an Australian bodybuilder.
Brett was the only one who matched those specifications- says Ellison.
It turns out Arnold was his idol  
On set, Azar faced off against Schwarzenegger in the fight scene between the two Terminators. Then the special-effects team got involved.

Step-2 Build the Digital Face

Every detail of Schwarzenegger’s face was stored in a vast library of images that animators used to create the actor’s younger face.
The technicians also conducted a performance-capture session with Schwarzenegger to record his present-day features.
We took the results from this facial-capture session and tried to map that onto our younger build and compensate for the discrepancy between the ages, - says Stopsack.
Step-3  Perfect the Body Language

The multidimensional shots of Schwarzenegger’s physique captured in the 1977 documentary Pumping Iron became crucial pieces of information while building the young Arnold, helping to re-create everything from his pecs to his glutes.
Arnold’s body is so unique, we really had to deviate from the [body double] - Stopsack says.
We digitally replaced Brett for the majority of the shots in favor of creating realism and believability
in General by Assistant Director (42.7k points)
74% Accept Rate

reopened by

1 flag ha.. Ha.. SRK FAN how unsecured ?
They even cant digest any truth.

I Salute salman fans they never unsecured from truth.

Not only his body but even face has been changed.

Nice Infotainment.....
I agree you are upset because of False/Not so true acclaim but Every actor has rights to say goody goody Things about his Next.
Srk did the same.But atleast Our industry is trying to cross Hurdle which is important and Encouraging..
Anyway Nice Article.Keep it Up Buddy..

In Terminator young arnold Vfx take 12 month.

It took 12 months to 35 shots that made up a total of less than five minutes of screen time

5 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Isn't there a body double involved... And also that body double matched specifications....??
Secondly, his face is looking bit similar to anrnie of young..??
So they had body double as well as they had the knew how Arnie used to look in 37...........
Come to fan now
No body double, and then there is no reference whatsoever, a newly recreated digital face......... This time gaurav isn't looking like what srk was when he was 17 years old.........
So difference between recreating the face they know beforehand...... Vs ..... Creating a completely new face of a 50 to suit 17.....
Dekh bhai, matter sidha hai, agar fan team chahti to srk ki 17 years ki photo dekhti and then wohi face de deti gaurav ko, but they did not do that, unhone bilkul naya face prepare kiya gaurav ke liye.........

by Mega Star (218k points)
selected by
+2 votes

"The production scoured the globe for a man with a 50-inch back who could double for a young Schwarzenegger.They found their guy in 27-year-old Brett Azar, an Australian bodybuilder.Brett was the only one who matched those specifications- says Ellison."

FAN Hasn't any body double.

"We took the results from this facial-capture session and tried to map that onto our younger build and compensate for the discrepancy between the ages, - says Stopsack."

Gaurav's face wasn't attached to any other's body. It was Srk himself.

Got the point? In FAN, they did it without any body double or any facial attachments, they did it directly on Srk, in every shots they uses the vfx to change Srk's face to Gaurav.

Now just guess how much time they needed to make Terminator? FAN is almost complete already. (If Srk would have done FAN only,Not Raees & Dilwale, it would have been made within 7-8 months and maximum 5-6 more months for the vfx work.)

by Director (136k points)

Bro Yaha baat fans ke zoothe claim ki hai..
SRK and his team doing great work. Useing world class technology for movie.
But problem it that they made false claim like ra.one time.
But vo bhul gaye hai Internet ke jamane me sabki pol khul jati hai.

they're not claiming anything wrong. They are saying no other movie,Hollywood or Bollywood, has showed a 50 year old guy (or so)of a 17 year (or so). Even here in terminator his face was made by vfx but it would be twice harder to give him a teenage look with a different body tone (Then they wouldn't have been searching for a body double), nd a lot slimmer and shorter. That's an impossible task altogether. But RCE did it and that too with ease. without body double. Yes its may not be the best ever vfx in the cinematic world, but as a first step, it is much better than many Hollywood movies. with budget like Hollywood movies,RCE would have created magic..

0 votes

lelelele maza le....................................... Superb Post

by Second Unit Director (78.5k points)
0 votes

Superb post srkian ki tu ne Le Le Le Le ha ha ha ha

by Location Manager (5.6k points)

For my srkian mitro do line, Aapki Gustaki Me Aarj karna Chahta hu aur
Jara dhayan se sunna-

" Jhoot bole kauva kaate kaale, kauve se darriyo "

–1 vote

In comparison with Arnold's terminator version FAN looks like a cartoon.

by Assistant Director (42.3k points)

Related questions

+4 votes
3 answers 296 views
296 views asked Nov 7, 2013 in Archived by nolaniitjee Assistant Director (42.3k points)
+5 votes
3 answers 288 views
288 views asked Nov 3, 2015 in Movies by Rocsky Assistant Director (42.7k points)
–2 votes
7 answers 551 views
551 views asked Nov 2, 2015 in Movies by Rocsky Assistant Director (42.7k points)