Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,618 questions

245,730 answers

299,025 comments

396 users

Blast from the past... Know how the forum members reviewed Krrish 3 which released 2 years ago on this day.

+1 vote

http://forums.itsboxoffice.com/18918/krrish-public-opinion-krrish-reviews-reviews-krrish-below

USER BRIEF REVIEW RATING
Suhas

There goes another superhero film from India which ends up being just another "attempt".

2/5
Anand1199

Overall , I would say it is a treat for Krrish fans and average for rest.

3.75/5
Destroyer

Rating it is the most hard thing coz people may easily say avg but after looking its climax it becomes good

2.5/5
anonymous
(rumored to be THE ROCK)

As if the pathetic, confused story-line and amateurish acting were not trials enough, we had to endure the torture of sub-par dialogs and noise fobbed off as music.

0.5/5
Ammy Nautiyal

Krrish is a not bad movie but it lacks entertainment due to which it will not have repeat value. 

2.5/5
Sandeep

Lastly, I'll say just go in theatre to feel proud as Indian and to experience the starting of new era in Indian Cinema.

4.5/5
CinemaConnection

KRRISH 3 is a disappointing movie I am not a die hard fan of krrish & koi mil Gaya but comparing krrish 3 with KMG & Krrish . Both Prequels is better by a ridiculous large margin .

1.5/5
Navoarsenal

Krrish 3 is a must watch to see what Indian filmmakers are capable of at barely 5% of big budget hollywood films budget.

4.5/5
karan khan

only climax of movie or last 30minutes is saving grace of the movie.

3/5
Sammy

Overall it is just an one time watch for cinemalovers but fact remains is it is onetime watchable very well.

2.4/5
tegil

Overall,its an average passtime movie! I wish they worked on script as its very weak!

2.5/5
Ajay90

rrish 3 has everything entertainment comedy Actions n Emotions it has everything to cross 200cr 

4/5
Sanal

There is just one word to describe the movie and its "Fantabulous".

4/5
Filman

A good story destroyed by bad VFX and dragged screenplay.

1.5/5
asked Nov 1, 2015 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (253,120 points)
100% Accept Rate

2 Saal pehle main CinemaConnection tha <3.........

THANK YOU!!!

current rating for KRRISH 3 - 0/5

2 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

After Ra1 .Krissh3 Comes In The form Of diaster Super hero......

answered Nov 1, 2015 by Tiger Imran Location Manager (5,433 points)
selected Dec 16, 2015 by suhas
–1 vote

Childish Film. Suitable For Pogo Channel. My Rating 0.5/5.

answered Nov 1, 2015 by Rajat Production Accountant (27,097 points)

Related questions

+2 votes
3 answers 103 views
+2 votes
6 answers 412 views