Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,989 questions

247,116 answers

301,109 comments

396 users

So Bajirao Mastani shoot is finally complete. Deepika tweets "it's a wrap on my most incredible film experience". Dec18, here they come.

+2 votes
asked Oct 27, 2015 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (255,651 points)
99% Accept Rate
1 flag

Suahas kya ho gya bhai aapko. Comparing bahubali with bajirao. Bahubali is full on universal and commercial film while bajirao is like its my dream i will make it huge like 150cr budget. Its bombay velvet written all over it.
You wanna take side of bollywood, you have Mughal-e-azam for it with adjusted nett of 550cr plus for sure.

Mughal-E-Azam would be for my grandparents era as even my parents were still kids. Comparisons should be made on a fair basis.
Bajirao Mastani is a dream project of SLB, true but is still based on an actual history. A dream project is worth spending that much. That's what Srk did with Asoka or Ra.One. It's exactly what Rakesh Roshan did for Krrish 3. And now Sooraj has done the same for PRDP. It's all about no compromises. And since you named Bahubali, it's SS Rajamouli's dream project & look how much he spent on that.
Bombay Velvet went down during the making itself. Neither the film nor it's songs excited anyone. Bajirao Mastani isn't going through that. It's clashing with Dilwale apart from that the makers haven't provided us with anything to doubt the film.

But trailer or songs of bombay velvet i mean bajirao mastani got same response as of bombay velvet.

Really? Where did you see the rejection? The teaser with no dialogues, rather lengthy one was released way too early just to stay ahead of the competition. Obviously the impact was to get low with time when you release the teaser so early. The 2nd trailer will come soon as film has just completed shooting & further songs are there. Actually it's SLB so overdose of songs is confirmed & also glorified visuals.
There's no rejection as well as negativity. It's pretty much easy to differentiate when the "negativity" is solely roaming around fan bases. And people don't believe fan bases praising a film so why would speaking negative be taken seriously?
The real game starts now as Dilwale has announced it's arrival into promotions from Nov 11th. They say the clash is on, so battle must happen right from the promotions.

3 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Eagerly waiting for the magnum opus..... Game onn... On Dec 18...

answered Oct 27, 2015 by Anand1199 Star (150,427 points)
selected Oct 31, 2015 by suhas

lol all srk haters waiting for bm,

Well whatever you want to say is secondary reason for me...1st reason is Ranveer is my 3rd favourite after Hrithik and Aamir...

+2 votes

most incredible film experience she says....did she just indirectly say ....that all of her past experience of movie shootings were .. below this. Well srk...take another dig... Well here you go srk fans...reality is out.... yet again ...after being out for decades. i can like you padukone.

answered Oct 27, 2015 by Grand Nova Star (148,636 points)

nothing new all these idiots are also hypocrites

+1 vote

This movie will be epic

answered Oct 27, 2015 by hell Camera Operator (9,436 points)