18. Greek God - 38 points
  19. kashyap123 - 37 points
  20. Rahul - 35 points
  21. Vivek Rai - 35 points
  22. Sanal - 35 points
  23. Baadshah - 34 points
  24. THUNDER BIRD - 31 points
  25. Jordan Garcia - 28 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

70.3k questions

267k answers

327k comments

1.4k users

Categories

+7 votes
Reviews can be a detailed one or just few lines. .
Don't plagiarize reviews...
Rating the film out of 5 or 10 is a must...
Top reviews will be rewarded..
in Reviews by Star (151k points)
96% Accept Rate

2 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Review Of Shaandaar!
With Vikas Bahl coming after Queen & Shahid coming after Haider with a talented actress like Alia Bhatt, Shaandaar was one of the most awaited movies of 2015. But unfortunately the film couldn't stands out as we expected. Film started off slowly and gets the momentum, but the blank story in the middle had ruined the movie. The movie was supposed to be concentrated on fat women and their problems from the society. Here the 'fat girl' is Shahid's own sister, but, the film focused on Shahid & Alia's love story and the reason is that they were out of plot and just in between there are 2-3 scenes where the girl was taunt by her fiance as she is fat and she becomes depressed. the scenes repeated and couldn't really connect to the audience, as right after those scenes, A Jagjinder Joginder would be either doing comedy with Alia's father or romancing with Alia. The performance of Shahid is good. It's a cakewalk for him after coming from an 'Haider'. Pankaj Kapoor was the show stealer. He was the best one of the best out there where Sanjay Kapoor is crossing all the limits of overreacting. I wish it would have Anil Kapoor not Sanjay. Sanah Khan was good, Alia in the bikini scene was outstanding but still she doesn't have the 'hot' thing in that. Even wearing a bikini what she actually looks is 'cute'. Rest were all right.
Screenplay is good and the best thing about the movie is the beautiful sceneries you can find. Its captured in the best way possible. Director Vikas was out of form, trying to apply those old comedy scenes in a new way, which remains old and boring now. The scene of Pankaj & Shahid sky diving was nothing funny, nor the scenes where Pankaj tries to scare Shahid using a remote control sofa! neither when he tries to prove that Shahid has a love affair. The scene Alia and Shahid going mad in a room on the song 'ina mina dika' was similar to that scene of Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhaniya. But well, unfortunately it wasn't funny like the old one. Songs are good but not very good. Title track stands out here, over all Shaandaar is an average time pass flick. It has nothing new, just messed up message at the end. My rating 2.5/5. I want to rate it 2/5 but my heart isn't listening. Maybe because of Shahid, or maybe because of Alia, or maybe because I loved Queen very much.

by Director (135k points)
selected by

I think he is talking about 'havan karenge' from HSKD & 'eena meena deeka' from Shandaar...

Yes that's right @Abdul. @Filman the scene that starts after Alia decides to stay with 4 stranger boys than to go home because it's not safe outside at night.

This is What happened when People Think Disney movies Means Movie For Kids.
Disney movies are Sweet movies But With Heart and Brain both on right Places.
Vikas Behl did the same mistake.
He can't differentiate between 1.Acting-Overacting 2.Cute -Dumb 3.Funny- Irritating

And Finally we get
"Dysmorphic Desi Disney" Movie..

500 points for best review

+2 votes

Watched Shaandaar in afternoon as we didn't get morning show tickets.Went with good expectations.And the movie is a letdown of sorts.Its about the wedding of a Vipin Arora's elder girl who is fat and Harry Fudwani,a guy whose family has many things made with gold.Also that guy has 8 and half packs.Alia is Vipin's adopted daughter and she has insomnia.They meet Joginder(Shahid) who arranges the weddings.He falls in love with Alia but her dad doesn't like it.And story moves on from there.I felt the movie just couldn't connect with audience and its very boring.Its animated scenes were nice.The scenes with Shahid and Pankaj Kapoor were superb.They had outstanding chemistry.Alia looks like an angel and acts well as the bindass girl.Most of other cast does overacting.The movie has some good comic scenes.But the direction and cinematography is excellent.The movie looks grand and beautiful on big screen.Music is ok.Shaam Shaandaar and Nazdikiyan are my pick.If you are watching,go with zero expectations.Climax is ok with nice message.Shahid and Pankaj sir tries to save the movie but it doesn't work.My rating 2.5/5 just for them.

by Star (154k points)

This is What happened when People Think Disney movies Means Movie For Kids.
Disney movies are Sweet movies But With Heart and Brain both on right Places.
Vikas Behl did the same mistake.
He can't differentiate between 1.Acting-Overacting 2.Cute -Dumb 3.Funny- Irritating

And Finally we get
"Dysmorphic Desi Disney" Movie..

300 points for 2nd best review..!!

Related questions

+6 votes
3 answers 481 views
+9 votes
16 answers 1.5k views
1.5k views asked Jul 5, 2016 in Reviews by Invisible Production Designer (14.9k points)
+8 votes
8 answers 653 views