• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.5k questions

246k answers

299k comments

708 users

+2 votes
asked in Movie Discussions by All Time best! (252k points)
99% Accept Rate

ya movie was predictable in the 2nd half. Still a decent watch particularly because Telugu films stopped making good rom-coms off late (BBM was good though). Anyway the film doesnt have any repeat value (for me)....so i can understand the over dosage on TV might've turned an ok watch into boring one (you know like it happens with some movies). Will try to catch Mr&Mrs Ramachari. I dont know for some reason it reminds me of Mr&Mrs Sailaja Krishnamurthy. Hope both are not same films (interms of story)

Not at all same.. It stars Yash & Radhika Pandit, the hottest couple in Kannada industry as of now. I'm not keeping in check with the love birds - there were news of them getting engaged... It's a super treat to watch their chemistry on screen. Anyways, in the movie Yash plays a fan of Dr. Vishnuvardhan & in his debut film Nagarahaavu, Vishnu's name was Ramachari. So for fans as well as Kannada audience, Ramachari is extremely special name. And even Yash's character in the film is based on Vishnu's character - being rebel & doing anything for love. Ergo... the title Mr. & Mrs. Ramachari.
Just check out the trailer you'll know how promising it is. Ofcourse it's the biggest Kannada Blockbuster now. Huge collections too.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rQvEAcjSWq0
Personally I've my differences with him. It was during Kirathaka movie release which made him a mass star... Usually meeting up in the midnight where he used to come out to drink tea in ring road... He was a bit hot headed with success & while talking he asked me to address him as "ANNA" & not by his real name. Pissed me off. Ever since I kinda have a very harsh opinion about him. But talent wise, I have immense respect for him. He looks great in acting, dancing, fighting & what not. A complete Superstar... someone who reached this position after acting in tv serials. In my home, everybody were his fan when he was acting in tv serials itself.
This song is beautifully shot in the movie but shows how good Yash & Radhika look together. Plus Sonu Nigam & Shreya Ghoshal's voice.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iPOCZdhEf28
But it was the movie Drama & this superb romantic song that won the hearts. Best lyrics, the way it's shot inside a shop, the entire song & the way Radhika looks while Yash describes her... WOW. The best song to enjoy their chemistry. Once again Sonu Nigam kills it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S9OQIbI0FfI

Saw the movie just now. Good commercial film albeit a routine story

Btw are u planning to watch Kanche this weekend?

3 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Dhanush's Thangamagan TN rights have been grabbed by Sri Green productions for 19cr excluding Prints & Publicity costs.This is a new record for dhanush as his previous outing Maari had been sold for 17.5Cr(Including all)...

answered by Second Unit Director (73.8k points)
selected by

Thats so less....He is an A lister in TN right? The price is actually very low when compared with the kind of pre-release business Top Telugu stars do in AP/TG.

His highest grosser VIP did 21cr share in TN...

ohh....Thats less then. I thought its a big hit in TN. I guess its due lack of theatres in TN or may be less movie going audience. Srimanthudu collected 60cr share in AP/TG....as u can see difference is huge. Even Abv avg movies (BO wise) like Son of satyamurthy collected around 37-38cr share in AP/TG

Even biggie Puli TN sold for 37cr...Vedalam likely to be sold at 35cr in TN.

0 votes

Great news, I mean really, I can't believe the luck of Srk.......... Nothing more to say

answered by Mega Star (203k points)

Dude... Last year Vijay starrer Kaththi clashed with Srk's HNY... What happened?
The only thing is back in 2012, Srk's JTHJ clashed with Ajay Devgn's Son of Sardaar while Vijay starrer Thuppakki released on the same day too. But how fair it is consider Dilwale vs Bajirao Mastani vs Thangamagan on the same lines as in 2012?

0 votes

Yes........
DILWALE is getting Good News Day by Day....

answered by Producer (114k points)

Lol.....................