• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.5k questions

241k answers

292k comments

395 users

+1 vote

asked in General by Production Accountant (26.2k points)
97% Accept Rate

U believe those two r hrithiks kids?? Hahaaa ...kk wer is arjun?

Abe face bhi Hrithik jaisa toh uska baccha nehi hoga toh kiska. Tu school ja. Gawar kahika. Hrithik jab baccha paida kiya tere spot boy shakid kapoor duddu pee raha tha. Ab tu proof mangega toh main yehi bolunga ki tere paas koi proof hain ki tu apni baap ka beta ya parausi ka.

Lol...so u say hrithik n rampal r lookalikes??? Oh well I get it now...

abe aankh ki doctor dikha. Lol. Arjun and hrithik are look alike. Kaunsa basti main sikha yeh sab. Aise pehle pata kar tu kiska beta baad main hrithik ka sochna. Pata kar kahi tere mohalle walo ne toh billi nehi mar di.

4 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

The film which was capable to give tribute to Tom Cruise & Michael Jackson in one frame. Bang Bang !

answered by Production Accountant (21.3k points)
selected by
+1 vote

Bang Bang : The film had some out of the world action sequences.Dance in Title Track and Tu Meri were superb...I loved the film as a Hrithikian but it was disappointing as I expected a better script and an intriguing story...!! #1YearOfBangBangMovie
Haider : One Of the finest movies made in recent times .Was slightly boring..Shahid was excellent

answered by Star (150k points)
0 votes

Join us at 8? But where??

answered by Director (135k points)

.....of course on twitter........

–1 vote

what a dark day for hindi film industry..... !!

answered by Star (146k points)

What a dark day for humanity when you were born mahn. Don't you feel ashamed of yourself? That you bark and no one gives a damn?

Is Talvaar & Rahasya based on the same real life incident?

Related questions

+6 votes
3 answers 117 views
117 views asked Oct 20, 2014 in Box Office Related by suhas Mega Star (246k points)
+4 votes
1 answer 61 views