+18 votes
1.6k views
asked in Promos by Production Accountant (29.6k points)
100% Accept Rate

The prince and the pauper has been adapted into movies since 50+ years. It's a children's lore. So yes Raja Aur Runk too is one of the adapted screenplays. Have to see what Sooraj has done with PRDP.

We all witnessed what he did with Nadiya ke paar.
So If he recreats that magic and music Sky has no limits...

That's true. He's a master storyteller. The Prince and the pauper or Raja aur Runk all involved a child in double role.

They didn't reveled/show anything. 2 mins wasted. Maybe have to wait for the 2nd trailer for some kind of conclusion!

27 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Its a decent trailer.Film will surely do huge in mass areas and even in plexes it can do big but for that it needs to have more surprises for the audiences not the old stuff Sooraj films had and here salman double role could be that.3/5

answered by Director (132k points)
selected by
+18 votes

hahahahaha full on comedy, wo bhi unintentional. shuruaat ka gaana sun ke laga ki nirupa rai gaa rahi hai.
"mai waapis aa gaya" - toh kya ehsaan kiya hai koi???
"payo payo layo chhayo" hehehehehe.
saare taiyar ho jao MOKSH praapti ke liye, sabko prasad me boondi-chai milegi.................

answered by Unit Manager (31k points)

Payo payo..........

lol! Nahi yaar, aapke bohat fans wesse hi hain, merri zaroorat hi nahi.

lol! Sara batadiya good, warna woh shaayad sirf thoda mu band kar letta

@Dark Rises next time bolna tape ke sath sara mun band krna

+6 votes

YESSSSS...
What a grand trailer it was ! Just one glimpse of SaSalman's Vijay, all focus on iconic Prem... A dialogue perfectly hinted the double role. Knowing such an awesome storyteller Sooraj is, Prince & Pauper lore is waiting to be told by him.
Plus the music in the trailer sounded soothing & very impressive. Have to wait a bit more to know whether Himesh has done proper justice.
4/5 for proper editing, not showing more, Sonam looked really good but SALMAN KHAN SHOWN AT HIS BEST.

answered by All Time best! (280k points)
+5 votes

Grand,Grand Grand....be it Sets, Costume, Cinematography,,,,As I said a few days back....Sooraj has Surprised me.....yes it hav all the Rajshri Ingredients but there is a certain freshness in it....

The Title Song Rocked so does.....

"Mai Aa Gaya" .......Prem is Back

Rajasthan, GUJARAT, East Punjab, Bihar, Uo Circuit will create Havoc

answered by Production Designer (12.2k points)
+4 votes

Ok so that's good. Can't say much about the film.

'Main wapas aa gaya' Reference to Prem. I liked it.
'Kabhi Kabhi aisa lagta hai tum koi aur ho' #Moustache Double role hinted.

Overall the trailer was good.

answered by Executive Producer (60.2k points)

Bhai kahan rehte ho. Pichle ek saal se pta hai k salman ka double role hai :v

Not much into the films. I thought it was rumour and stills not confirmed.

+4 votes

Have to say after long time i am not exited for a salman khan film.

answered by Unit Manager (35.2k points)

Waah waaah !!................

Bhai your ratings................

+4 votes

The trailer was very good be it's grandness, music n visuals...
Sooraj will gonna rock this diwali with d help of today's Salman's stardom..
Sooraj gave a big break to Salman with Mpk n HAHK now it's Salman's turn to bring back Sooraj's fame back which is highly possible...

answered by Cinematographer (94.6k points)
+4 votes

I just loved the trailer..... It is grand and lovely....
Film will have love,romantic touch.... And it's nice....
The chemistry between Salman and Sonam is looking good....
I think that many of us got shocked... Salman is looking too innocent.... Really Prem is back.. Looking forward to 1st day 1st show....

answered by Assistant Director (44.1k points)
+3 votes

answered by Camera Operator (8.2k points)

Awesome music.................

+3 votes

Wow. I am totally mesmerized bythe trailer. I found it better than my expectation. The production value is superb. No family drama has been made in such a grand scale so if movie is entertaining then the movie will Rock the boxoffice. I was a little worried about the movie only having songs and dances but the trailer suggests there is a story to be told. There is emotions, love and action too. Will have to wait for the music as this kind of music takes time to grow. even if music doesnot work I think 200 crores is certain even in worst case. I was fearing that trailer will be underwhelming for youth and movie might fold around 170 crores but even youth will like it, not all but many will. But there are many phonies who will say typical marriage video though trailer is looking nowhere like HAHK. Haters gonna hate. Dont know about other Salman fans but I am very happy with the trailer.

answered by Editor (89.6k points)

K3G Was Much Much Much Grand At Its Time.

Yes k3g was grand at its time and it had set boxoffice on fire. But much much much? Lol

+3 votes

The visuals and the production values look very very grand but as i feared, its stuck in the dinosaur era! Whats this irritating and jarring paayo paayo in the background????? Salman raised hopes with BB, but this will be a big letdown!!!!! As usual all characters look cleaner than a bottle of hand sanitiser, this crap of 1994 wont work now! Its worse than what i imagined it to be. Will take a thunderous opening thanks to its lead star and will fall flat then, i dont see this crossing HNY.

answered by Super-star (172k points)

you are just one child in the sea of so many fishes..... ager teri hopes down hui hain BB k baad..... to hamaray mango ko bhe farak nahe parta ..... its you who's affected

tu aa gya nikal ke?? dimaag to pehle hi kam tha ab andha bhi ho gya, i wrote salman raised hopes with BB.

I reckon it will cross Happy New Year because of the Salman & Sooraj combination which is well liked by the audiences. Salman's star power is something that will give the movie a massive boast at the BoxOffice just like Bajrangi Bhaijaan.

+3 votes

Ruko ruko. Pehle haas loon thoda. Prem rajshri emotional torcher back. The title song is unintentionally funny. Himesh yeh tune kya kiya. Bu ha ha ha ha ha ha. Bad trailer. Nothing to excite about. 1/5.

answered by Editor (80.3k points)

Sooraj yahi bana sakta hai. Hrithik ke career ko worst movie thi MPKDH and shahid ka worst was vivaah. Title track was the worst I've heard......

teri awaaz kisi ko sunaai nahe dai gi ustaad.... tu wo hi hai na jis k liye krrish 3 bang bang achi movies hain???

KRRISH3 is zillion times better than bodyguard and dabangg2 and ETT, either argue on logic, since you dont possess one, keep your mouth shut.

jai ho ke time gutter main chupne wale log bahar aa gaya. Ja driver se puch gaadi kaun chala raha tha.

+3 votes

Bad trailer. Sooraj Barjatya has stuck to his typical film making style (royal marriage video) but that is outdated today. Salman may have done the film out of respect to Sooraj Barjatya. Anyway, hope it does well so that no one has to suffer losses.

answered by Assistant Director (42.3k points)
+3 votes

The sets are grand.. Giving a Royal Feel....Prem is back.. Only Barjatiya could have brought back the charm on Salman's face...
But,the problem is whether today's general film going audience will connect with the film...
I expected more than just the story being about family ties and all...As of it seems just that...
Sonam Kapoor is looking like a princess... The Royal look really suits her... First in Khoobsurat now in PRDP...
Neil Nitin Mukesh seems to have a good role...
Overall 4/5...

answered by Star (153k points)
+2 votes

Sorry but not that good.....Lets see how it is fared....Personally didnt like music.....Prem Ratan Dhan Payo title track what is this.....
Sooraj has again given what he has been doing for long time lets see how audience fares this time...Its 2015

answered by Second Unit Director (76k points)
+2 votes

Opening weekend acha jaega bcoz
12 ko Govardhan Pooja hai
13 ko bhaiya dooj
14 ko Children's day
15 ko sunday

Waise Budget kya hai Film ka ?

answered by Casting Director (19.9k points)
+2 votes

It's a very nice trailer especially the song that was playing in the background. I can't wait to see this film as Salman Khan & Sooraj Barjatya reunite for the first time in years. Salman playing a double role makes the movie even more exciting. Neil Nitin Mukesh is another guy to look out for in his negative role.

I have no doubt that this movie will become an All Time Blockbuster because of Salman Khan star power and the script (That's if its a good movie) combined together. Plus, a lot of audiences like family drama movies. So with Salman's name written all over the film will draw a lot of attention to multiplex audiences.

answered by Unit Manager (35.3k points)
+1 vote

3/5 keeping in mind that they r targeting Rajshiri-audience again..........Salman's final look is good n appears like a non-Rajshiri angle for film.....lets see
by the way don't know why Shreya is with the passage of time failing to pronounce words properly.........she is raping Urdu here

answered by Unit Manager (35.1k points)

"raping urdu" - hahahaa, bechari shreya ki galti nhi h, ab ye log stone age ke hisaab se lyrics likhenge, toh wo b bhi kya kar sakti h......

hahhah.........by the way Shreya is my most favorite female singer......all hail Sooraj Bharjatya

+1 vote

Good trailer..music looks fresh.

answered by Location Scout (4.9k points)
+1 vote

Lol..What was that?
In start it was Hum Aapke Hain Kaun in between It looked like Drona and ended like Sawaariya.
Dont understand what sooraj is making.
I was laughing while watching it..
He wanted to put Veer and Prem in same movie i hope he succeeds in doing it.

answered by Director (136k points)
0 votes

best line-"har family mai jhagde hoto par vo khush nasib hai jinki family hoti hai"

answered by Casting Director (19.1k points)
0 votes

trailer is good but they don't show so much

music is catchy so himesh magic works

answered by Assistant Director (51.8k points)
0 votes

Trailer is simple and superb, they not reaveled much about the film in trailer, and its looking very much grand,Hope music will work big before the realese of movie , and if it get good wom than records will come PRDP s way automaticaly like PK and BB. I am waiting for one of the best diwali with SALMAN KHAN and PRDP.

answered by Assistant Director (52.5k points)
0 votes

they are back again to change you and make you want to become a good , kind person. they spread love because the language of love and kindness can mould and melt even the stone hearts

answered by Super-star (166k points)
0 votes

Won't cross 200 crs......... Will create few records in circuits like Gujarat, Rajasthan.... But youths will reject it, outdated movie...... These kind of marriage videos will not work much in today's time........ It will get hit verdict due to big first weekend and family audience support but not more then that......won't become blockbuster and won't cross 200 crs.........

answered by Mega Star (225k points)
edited by
–1 vote

Thank you Dilip!.................

answered by Editor (80.2k points)
–1 vote

Ha ha... Payo song... Anyway... Hope lots from film. 2/5 for trailer.

answered by Executive Producer (65.5k points)