• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65k questions

244k answers

296k comments

394 users

+9 votes
Choices:
Yes (8 votes, 89%)
No (1 vote, 11%)
Can't say (0 votes)
asked in Old by Production Accountant (27.7k points)
93% Accept Rate

5 Answers

+5 votes

Best answer

Ce Has A Chance If Film Collect Well In Domestic Market As Well As Ovrseas....Bt I Think Dhoom3 Also Has A Chance,Perhaps Bettr Chance Then Ce!!

answered by Director (135k points)
selected by
No offense but CE doesn't really have any chance to do so and most probably, it's not happening this year.
Fingers Cross!!
LOL Height of Hope...  No offense) . CE can perform really well on BO. but it cnt break 3 idiots record....
Lol.......
+5 votes

I am sure that either krrish[ 3] or dhoom [3] will break [3] idiots record....

answered by
+4 votes

Krrish 3 and Dhoom 3 have the best chance to break worldwide records of 3 Idiots but overseas business will be crucial for both movies. CE has also good chance to collect well in domestic and overseas.

answered by
+4 votes

I dont think that 3 Idiots record will break this year. If, Krish3 and Dhoom 3 will cross 200 crores. Then still It woudnt be able to cross oversea 130 crores bcz 3 Idiots and My Name Is Khan different type of movie not action and thriller genre. Oversea audiences have many other and far better choice than K3 and D3 from Hollywood same genre movie. So, No chance of crossing.

answered by Assistant Director (51k points)
+3 votes

K3 and d3 has good chance........

answered by Production Accountant (25.7k points)

Related questions

+9 votes
4 answers 88 views
88 views asked Jul 6, 2013 in Old by Ajay90 Production Accountant (27.7k points)
+10 votes
5 answers 349 views
349 views asked Jul 10, 2013 in Old by Ajay90 Production Accountant (27.7k points)
+4 votes
3 answers 45 views