Logging in Errors

How do you like 'Garam Masala' and how would you rate Akshay-John pair?

+6 votes
I love the film
asked Sep 18, 2015 in Movie Discussions by Filman Unit Manager (35,642 points)
72% Accept Rate

I didn't liked the film. Only scene I liked was when John N Akshay go on a date with Neha Dhupia.

if i will be biased then i will rate it 5/5.....best comedy film of Bollywood.....John was a surprise thing n i loved his performance too

4 Answers

+1 vote

It's very entertaining. Especially the home scenes. Paresh Rawal scenes were just hilarious. Akshay & John both did good job. Their combo is one of the best of Bollywood now after GM, Desi Boyz & Houseful 2.

answered Sep 18, 2015 by Criminal Director (134,871 points)
+1 vote

4/5.....................

I am sorry..Mujhe maaf kar de chotey Bhai................Gusse mein mera dimaag ghoom jaata hai.Main bura insaan nahin hoon bas dimaag mein thoda chemical locha hai.

answered Sep 18, 2015 by Baazigar All Time best! (283,015 points)

0 votes

It's so nice movie... Emotion.. Love.. Cheating.. Extra affair... Glamorous... Dialogues....music.. And off course comedy. Powerpack entertaining movie.
Akshay John 4/5.

answered Sep 18, 2015 by Agan Executive Producer (64,364 points)
0 votes

I love the film. Situations in the movie are so comic that you laugh out instantly and Akki's acting is top notch .One of the best of his career.4/5 for Garam Masala

answered Feb 12 by puneetshukla Producer (101,111 points)

Related questions

+4 votes
3 answers 154 views
+7 votes
6 answers 77 views
+6 votes
5 answers 93 views
93 views asked Nov 21, 2014 in Movie Discussions by Criminal Director (134,871 points)