• Register
Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.1k questions

240k answers

291k comments

392 users

+4 votes
I love the film
asked in Movie Discussions by Unit Manager (35.6k points)
72% Accept Rate

I didn't liked the film. Only scene I liked was when John N Akshay go on a date with Neha Dhupia.

if i will be biased then i will rate it 5/5.....best comedy film of Bollywood.....John was a surprise thing n i loved his performance too

3 Answers

+1 vote

It's very entertaining. Especially the home scenes. Paresh Rawal scenes were just hilarious. Akshay & John both did good job. Their combo is one of the best of Bollywood now after GM, Desi Boyz & Houseful 2.

answered by Director (135k points)
+1 vote

4/5.....................

I am sorry..Mujhe maaf kar de chotey Bhai................Gusse mein mera dimaag ghoom jaata hai.Main bura insaan nahin hoon bas dimaag mein thoda chemical locha hai.

answered by All Time best! (283k points)

0 votes

It's so nice movie... Emotion.. Love.. Cheating.. Extra affair... Glamorous... Dialogues....music.. And off course comedy. Powerpack entertaining movie.
Akshay John 4/5.

answered by Executive Producer (64.3k points)

Related questions

+4 votes
3 answers 148 views
+7 votes
6 answers 71 views
+6 votes
5 answers 90 views
90 views asked Nov 21, 2014 in Movie Discussions by Criminal Director (135k points)