+3 votes
asked in Opinion by Production Accountant (27.8k points)
92% Accept Rate

10 Answers

+6 votes

Best answer

Oh hands down.... BAJRANGI BHAIJAAN. Watched it 5 times in the theaters itself so that says it all. In case of PK it was the second half & it did bug the 1 time I watched it in the theater.
enter image description here

answered by All Time best! (277k points)
selected by

Okay remove 20cr still 300cr is huge for a bad film(acc to u)..... Isn't it?

BB was more watched which I agree... What I dont agree is how can a bad or an avg film like pk do 300cr?. Not comparing with BB

Where did I call PK a bad film or average film?
All I shared is I didn't enjoy the second half. I've rained tweets while watching that film from the theater itself on FDFS. It's the weakest Raju Hirani film "FOR ME". But by calling it the weakest I'm not saying it was a bad film. I'm just saying it didn't live upto the expectations. It can do 300cr or 500cr or 1000cr. Let BB just do 50cr. Box office figures doesn't matter on "LIKING" a film.
Second half failed. The desperate move to kill Sanjay Dutt's character for sympathy sake didn't impress me. I mean Salman was shot in BB but you had other strong emotions going so you let that pass. But in case of PK, they killed the character because the "love story" angle wasn't working making the death of a character looked forced. This was followed by whole tv debate thing, superb dialogues but the moment Sarfaraz thing happened it fell badly. This is MY opinion & looking at fellow audience agree with me in theater, was fun too.
I didn't like PK much doesn't mean I'm sad for it doing big business. I just didn't like it more, period.

I agree with you Suhas

+5 votes

answered by Mega Star (222k points)
+5 votes

Bajrangi Bhaijaan..............

answered by Producer (115k points)
+3 votes

I would choose Bajrangi Bhaijaan over P.K...............

answered by Unit Manager (38k points)
+3 votes

Had to be BB, it exceededy expectations. PK was a let down for me except for aamirs acting. The second half was very predictable. Expected more from a hirani film.

answered by Super-star (165k points)
+1 vote

bajrangi bhaijaan great movie but pk also very good special ly aamir acting

answered by Assistant Director (51.6k points)
0 votes

....if there was no 'oh! my god' then my answer wud hv been pk........

answered by Production Accountant (27.7k points)
0 votes

Non other than Bajarangi Bhaijaan,

answered by Assistant Director (52.3k points)
–1 vote

PK......................Are hum PK hoon PK..........................

answered by All Time best! (296k points)
–1 vote

Hands Up and Down PK...... BB first half irritated me..... Box office also pk is ahead.

P.S: Have seen Pk more than 8 times in theater that says it all

answered by Second Unit Director (79.6k points)
edited by

Related questions

+5 votes
4 answers 142 views
+2 votes
3 answers 112 views
+7 votes
7 answers 322 views