18. Greek God - 44 points
  19. Sanal - 38 points
  20. kashyap123 - 37 points
  21. Rahul - 36 points
  22. Vivek Rai - 35 points
  23. Baadshah - 35 points
  24. Jordan Garcia - 31 points
  25. THUNDER BIRD - 31 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

70.3k questions

268k answers

327k comments

1.4k users

Categories

+4 votes
Srkians always says that Srk's just 1 CE is bigger than Salman's 6 BB's from 2010-14..
Then they hv to accept this also..
Salman's just 1 ATBB in overseas ie Bajrangi Bhaijan is bigger then Srk's so many BB's/ ATBB' in overseas...
for god sake don't take in an offensive way n
i don't wanna create any fan wars again...
in General by Editor (87.9k points)
93% Accept Rate

edited by
–1

One Chennai express is bigger than salman 6 BB oh oh oh but where are other movies of ur king Khan jab tak hai jaan, hny,don, Ra1. Bs ek he baat Kate rehte hai Chennai express. All other movies are underperformed don hit, Ra1 we all know how it is hit lol, hny is S hit, jab tak is hit. On other hand we hv blockbuster khan. So please stop this shetty express. Ajay every other film average flop disaster and with shetty super hit

+1

Afzal bhai just wait for 2-3 months and let data for 1993 come we will talk about blockbusters okk. Hope u remain here.

+2

sensible? Then I should run light years away from here .

+1

Now from onward I will not say againt srk. In fact I love all 3 Khan but amir and salman come 1st and 2nd and my 3 rd fav is srk. Jatinder u win my heart because I reply so rude but ur very respected and sensible user. U always speak so polite to me. Thanks ur so mature user. But one thing i have to say that i dont need to wait for 2 or 3 month because I know srk is one the biggest supper star of India n overseas. I will rather say very simply he is king. I can't denied the truth. I may be rude n will say he is nothing but how can some one deny the truth because we all know he is the king.

8 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Saying that CE is bigger than salman's 6 bb is a counter or people mocking that SRK have only 1 bb in this decade..............
if there is a stat then two sides who are at war with each other present that stat as there own liking, a fact won't change but method of presenting that fact or stat that it benefit themselves can be done....... so if they say something then you can counter it right back and then they can do it again and then you again....... so what you think as insult to your star is a counter by then and what they think as insult to there favorite v star is counter for you so this is not anything but an endless cycle of attack/counterattack which many people terms as Fan Wars.........
So when you say that you don't wanna start a fan war then you are unintentionally starting one or are unintentionally taking part in, because what you think that what you wrote in description isn't offensive is actually offensive for some people hence starting fan wars.....

by Mega Star (217k points)
selected by
+1

@TB i respect every star n every user of this forum..
i just wanted to say tht just by giving 1 CE Srk didn't pull down Salman in domestic n same way Salman with BB didn't bring down Srk in overseas...
btw i knw both d records of Salman's 5 back to back BB's n 7 BB's out of 8 movies n Srk's BB's/ ATBB's are great in their own way..
but whn some Srkians just to de-grade Salman's success if thy bring CE thn we too hv BB...

+2 votes

Reading your question's constraint, I don't think any srk fan should comment on this.

by Unit Manager (35.9k points)

@Srk2617 mate if thy accept 1 thing in some way thn thy hv to accept other things also in d same way..
btw i knw both d records of Salman's 5 back to back BB's n 7 BB's out of 8 movies n Srk's BB's/ ATBB's are great in their own way..
bt i hate if thy de-grade Salman's success..

+1

We don't have to prove anything to anyone. Right now BB is an All Time Blockbuster of epic proportion. Bass uski dhun me hu..

+2 votes

Well @Irdwhelp you being a sensible user hete is a sensible answer.
No Doubt Bajrangi bhaijaan did Outgross Every Srk Film In overseas.
And You have opprtunity to mock us.
But CE was a different case.
CE Is A Bigger Hit Than Dabangg, Ready, Bodyguard, Ek Tha Tiger, Dabangg2 & Kick Uf we Adjust Them for Inflation. But You Cant Say This For Bajrangi Bhaijaan In Overseas As MNIK Inflation Adjusted Gross would Go To $35mn approx.
But You Have The Nominal Figure In Your Favour And We Cant deny that. And We Have Our Track in Favour Which will make Us no.1 Even if SRK Retires Todaay.

And Your main Motive Was To Just Tell who Is bigger Star.
Well Then Just check. Chennai express In 2013 Eid weekend Opens $7.8mn In Overseas. Non holiday HNY Opens $8.1mn In Overseas. Bajrangi bhaijaan Opens At same Level where Chennai Express Opens 2 Years Back.
I Cant Even Promise You $20mn in overseas For Dilwale but one Thing is For Sure That It Will Do $10-12mn weekend no matter What Is trailer songs and wom. This Is srk for you.

by Super-star (172k points)

@Jatinder i respect every star n every user of this forum..
i just wanted to say tht just by giving 1 CE Srk didn't pull down Salman in domestic n same way Salman with BB didn't bring down Srk in overseas...
but whn some Srkians just to de-grade Salman's success if thy bring CE thn we too hv BB...

+1....................................

+1 vote

koi na koi raasta nikaal lainge na srk fans..... abhe isi tarha chalta raha excuse dainay ka level ye ajaye ga k they will start saying..... srk is better because he is the only actor to give giant back to back under performers while salman khan couldn't achieve this feat.

by Star (160k points)
+1 vote

SRKians say anything they want.....From 2010 in terms of box-office performance Salman is way ahead of SRK and ...Dabanng is a big hit than Chennai Express as it's budget was too low with better ROI ...Dabanng's footfall just little less than Chennai Express...Now Salman has Bajrangi Bhaijaan which is a way bigger Hit than Chennai Express.....Only one movie of SRK has more footfalls than Bajrangi Bhaijaan while Salman already has two movies whose Footfalls are bigger than BB

by Producer (103k points)
+1

Kkhh ddlj & karan arjun math theak hai.

Puneet, 2 films konsi hain? Aik HAHK our KA?

@Filman-HAHK and MPK....May be KA as well

+1 vote

I am not saying that CE is bigger than HumApke Hain Kaun or Maine Pyar kiya ...As BOI ranks CE ahead of other 6....BB is the biggest grosser of overseas than Srk's films in recent times does it mean bigger than K3G or Kank...NO..I hope u understand what i mean....Now i can make u understand better...CE was a film very much appreciated... That it even crossed Salman's consistent six BB's...BB was very very much appreciated movie it crossed Srk's highest grossers in overseas....So dilwale should be a very much appreciated film to cross PK or BB or be close to it

I didnt mean to bash anyone

by Second Unit Director (74.7k points)

@Haider i respect every star n every user of this forum..

Totally agree your views but i said this thing in different perspective and i also use your BB record to support my point of view

+1 vote

As a user I agree with you completely bcos I agreed with the below comments 200% also (and for Sensible definition read Charlie answer):

1) PK was a monstrous hit bcos of only Sanju Baba (audience want to see him before he goes to jail) and Sushant (current generation star)

2) BB is a monstrous hit bcos of WOM was super strong for the movie bcos of Nawazudin and Harshali from 3rd day itself (forget abt 4th day now)...and nobody was interested in Sallu bhai....

3) CE is a monstrous hit bcos of Lungi Dance song /promotions/Deepika only ...

But my favourite always remains the below one and I don't miss a chance to mention it ...

Main Hoon Naa is best defence movie bollywood has produced of all time....

As TB has mentioned already- all these statements of no use /its just for this forum sake/crazy fan wars/manipulate anything u want as per ur need/create any record category (jitni kisi award function mein bhi nahin hoti)/find new ways to abuse (logical or illogical who cares)...but all these things only keeping this forum alive....

by Unit Manager (30.7k points)
0 votes

Inflation adjusted domestic collections of CE are more than any film of Salman released post 2000, except BB.
While inflation adjusted overseas collections of k3g, khnh, kank, mnik are far more than bb's overseas collections.

by Unit Manager (30.9k points)
+1

Inflation adjusted collection of Salman' Four movies HAHK, MPK, KA n BB are more thn Srk's CE domestic net... lol

+1

I was talking about films released after 2000 n before this year coz no SRK film has released this year yet. Either inflation adjusted or footfalls wise, the ranking is K3G > Mohabbatein > CE > all salman blockbusters

Toh inflation adjust kr hi liya ab
Kitne excuses doge bhai

Inflated Adjusted collections of 3 idiots.... More than any Shahrukh's movie post 2000

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer 97 views
97 views asked Dec 31, 2016 in General by Irdwhelp Editor (87.9k points)
+5 votes
2 answers 147 views
147 views asked Apr 18, 2016 in General by Irdwhelp Editor (87.9k points)
+1 vote
6 answers 270 views
270 views asked Oct 3, 2015 in General by Irdwhelp Editor (87.9k points)