• Register
Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.1k questions

240k answers

291k comments

392 users

+3 votes

We decided to cancel out last weeks competition. Read about it here.

This post is only for the Registered Users of Box Office Battle

Predict the following for Bangistan, Bajrangi Bhaijan & Drishyam:
  1. Bangistan first day figures
  2. Drishyam Second Weekend figures
  3. Bajrangi Bhaijaan Fourth Weekend Figures

CLICK HERE SEND IN PREDICTIONS {Deadline - 07-08-2015 - 1 PM IST(FRIDAY)}

Since Last competition winner Criminal allowed Fullmetal to challenge Thunderbird for a face-off in this weekend's competition, their differential will be taken aside and the one with least differential among the two will be announced as the winner. The loser, will receive a penalty.) Suppose User A won the challenge, then the penalty for User X will be - (User A's differential that week + 1). vice versa. 

Note
  •  The first figure published by the BOI.com on the second day/Monday morning will be considered as the actual to calculate differential. If the figure is reported in range(ie. 10-11) by BOI then we'll use the average among the two as actual.(10+11/2)
  •  The deadline to submit the predictions - 07-08-2015 - 1 PM IST(FRIDAY). Any predictions received after the proposed deadline will-not be considered and the user will be penalized, as mentioned in the rules and regulations page.
  •  No one will be allowed to change the predictions. So think it through before submitting the predictions.
  • Always make sure to fill-in the details in the prediction page. If you forget to mention your username with the predictions, your entry will not be accepted.
  • Do not post the predictions in this page. You will get disqualified.

Helpful threads

asked in Competitions by Assistant Director (47.7k points)
99% Accept Rate

3 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

You should have added Mission Impossible 5 as well which is likely to lead this week

answered by Second Unit Director (73.1k points)
selected by

I was unsure whether BOI will be covering it properly.

Okay.....Thanks.....

0 votes

submitted ............................

answered by Second Unit Director (78.7k points)
0 votes

Oh shit.Today friday???I thought its thursday...What i do now??Can i able 2 send prediction now?reply fast zin

answered by Second Unit Director (73.3k points)

Mmmm....Rules are same for all.Ok....i will come in next week

See clearly kowsigan the deadline 1pm friday so you can still send the prediction.

Related questions

+4 votes
4 answers 174 views
174 views asked Jul 22, 2015 in Competitions by Zin Assistant Director (47.7k points)
+5 votes
3 answers 143 views
143 views asked Jul 15, 2015 in Competitions by Zin Assistant Director (47.7k points)
+4 votes
3 answers 277 views