+2 votes
feedback@boxofficeindia.com

11:37 PM (12 hours ago)

to me

Hi

Gadar was 2001 and Ghajini in 2008. Thats seven year gap. Gadar share 56 cr, Ghajini 60 cr. Now PK share is 161 and lets say a film in 2020 does a share of 170 cr it wont be an All time Blockbuster. The gap between is PK and Bajrangi Bhaijaan is 7 months so if Bajrangi Bhaijaan does close to it but beats it in 40-50% of India then it will be.

A KKHH did a share of 30 cr when HAHk was 53 cr and KKHH was still ATBB and that because business with HAHK business went up 500% so when a regular blockbuster did 16-17 share at time, KKHH did 30 which has to be ATBB despite it being much less than HAHK.

Its complicated but hope you understand.

Regards

Deepak

> Hi Admin,

>
> I just want to know that in your recent article you have answer a question
> for Bajrangi Bhaijaan ATBB potential so my question is why Ghajini is not
> said to be a ATBB as its break all the previous collection records in
> every domestic circuit except East Punjab (Sing is Kinng) & Bihar (Gadar Ek Prem
> Katha).
>
asked in Opinion by Director (131k points)
96% Accept Rate

2 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

kya bekar logic hai !!!!
Khud bhi janta hai anab shanab bak raha hai , Us liye complicated bol ke chhor diya. Then Kaho na pyar hai kyun ATBB nahi hua ???

answered by Production Accountant (21.7k points)
selected by
+1 vote

......this is d 2nd or 3rd time u r getting reply from boi.com if i m nt wrong........haHA dont u hv ny other work 2 do bro?...........bb or atbb wat u vl get?nothing........

answered by Production Accountant (27.6k points) 1 flag

he is paid by BOI every time they reply him......Its complicated but hope you understand........hahahah

+2

You and your hahaha friend badshah spend most of the time in this forum and ask /give your stupid opinion what you will get hahaha...

+1

......@deepak_bishty i cm online only 4 few minute in busy schedule 2 enjoy trolling others.......haHA......

deepak: entertainment entertainment aur entertainment