0 votes
asked in Movies by All Time best! (291k points)
88% Accept Rate
+4

@Baazigar yeh tum nahi tumhari nafrat jo Aamir n Salman ke khilaf bolne par tumhe majboor karti hai..
wht do you want to prove with this...
some haters will come n say bad abt Salman wht vl u get GHANTA...
btw Yes Akshay was d only consistent star who gave total 14 flops frm CC2C - Patiala house..
sorry Akki fanz... this one is fr @Baazigar exclusively....

5 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Akshay is far better in terms of action e.g. Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi, Mohra, Main Khiladi Tu Anari, Waqt Humara Hai, Awara Pagaal Deewana and ect.

I'm a fan of both actors but Akshay is much better because he's done a very good job adapting to diffrent roles and genres e.g Sangharsh, Ajnabee, Jaanwar, Baby, Special 26, Aankhen, Khakee, Patiala House and ect. Once Upon a Time a Mumbaai 2 was a bad movie but at least he had the guts to play Don which was a very challenging role. That's the thing with Akki because he's always commited to facing new challanges e.g roles & genres which is what I like about him. I would like see him do a political movie like Ranjneeti or Sarkar because I'm pretty sure that he would do an excellent job if given a good role.

Salman is a good actor and no doubt his stardom was bigger than Akshay's in the 90s and and it currently is right now. Like I said Akki excells on the acting side e.g. Action, Comedy and even negative roles.

answered by Unit Manager (36k points)
selected by
+2 votes

how dare you compare a guy who's been delivering blockbusters and all time blockbuster to a guy who's been giving mere hits.

answered by Super-star (166k points)
+1 vote

Better in action- akshay
Stardom: salman was way bigger in the 90's, akshay was bigger star from 2000 to 2010, in the last 5 years, salman is undisputedly bigger than akshay
Acting- akshay

answered by Super-star (173k points)
+1 vote

Acting - Akshay.
Action - I don't have to answer that u know who's better.

answered by Unit Manager (38k points)
0 votes

Considering acting quality - I personally found Akshay is better than not only Salman but also SRK & HRO.May be better than Aamir.
Only match is Ajay devgan,but Akshay is again far better in comedy.
From 90s when he did only gymnast on screen today he is just unmatchable.

answered by Production Accountant (21.7k points)

Related questions

+2 votes
5 answers 188 views
+2 votes
1 answer 853 views
853 views asked Jul 4, 2016 in Movies by chinacurry95 Location Scout (4.9k points)