Logging in Errors

Bang Bang had the best action scene of 2014 - TOI ( also see top 10 action scene of 2014 ) . your?

+3 votes

With its slick Hollywood-style action, Hrithik Roshan's water sequence in Bang Bangwas the clear winner in this category. Two actresses — Rani Mukerji and Priyanka Chopra — also feature on our list for their powerful, action-packed stunts in Mardaaniand Mary Kom, respectively. 

After considering the votes we received on itimes.com/polls and our vote, here's our list of the best action sequences of 2014.

The Times hotlist '14

Best action scene

1. Hrithik's water stunts - Bang Bang
2. Tiger's gym fight - Heropanti
3. Akshay's climax scene - Holiday
4. Ajay's godown fight - Singham Returns
5. Rani's climax fight - Mardaani
6. Priyanka's climax fight - Mary Kom
7. Ajay's sword fight - Action Jackson
8. Salman's climax fight - Kick
9. Shah Rukh's helipad fight - Happy New Year
10. Salman's climax fight - Jai Ho

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/Bang-Bang-had-the-best-action-scene-of-2014/articleshow/48188772.cms?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&from=mdr

asked Jul 23, 2015 in Opinion by sunny89 Location Manager (6,881 points)
91% Accept Rate

3 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer
  1. Arjun Kapoor vs Ranveer Singh - Gunday
  2. Hostage scene where Akki goes to rescue his sister - Holiday
  3. Salman Khan vs The guy with the beard (I don't know his name) - Jai Ho
  4. Priyanka's climax fight - Mary Kom
  5. Rani's climax fight. - Mardaani
  6. Sidharth Malhotra beats up Ritesh Deshmukh - Ek Villain
  7. SRK's helipad scene - Happy New Year
  8. Hrithik's water stunts - Bang Bang
  9. The scene where the villains were managing the large amount of cash and Ajay comes beats them all up. - Singham Returns
    10.Tiger's gym fight (I didn't like the movie but the fight scenes were good like this one) - Heropanti.
answered Jul 23, 2015 by Nikeel Production Designer (13,802 points)
selected Jul 23, 2015 by sunny89
+1 vote

Surely bb had best action sequences in that year or maybe so far in bollywood but i wish it had more of content as well to back it up.It would have done wonders but sadly it wasnt recieved well though i loved(i am diehard fan obviously) it but still it wasnt that entertaining either.

answered Jul 23, 2015 by naya yug Director (130,265 points)
–1 vote

Bang Bang was just like Khoda Pahad Nikli Chuiya....It was just abt Style and High Octane Action Sequences ...Too boring movie...I literally slept at the end...Even ETT was the same but it was captivating and entertaining unlike Bang Bang

answered Jul 23, 2015 by puneetshukla Producer (100,705 points)

please read my question . give your top 10 action scene of 2014.

Related questions