Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,635 questions

245,830 answers

299,122 comments

396 users

Opening Day Of Kick, PK & Bajrangi Bhaijaan Explains How Big Dhoom Brand Is.

+5 votes

Highest Non Holiday Opening Record Belongs To Dhoom 3 i.e. 36.22cr In 2013.

Since Than 3 Superstar Films Has Released On Non Holiday i.e. Kick, PK & Bajrangi Bhaijaan. All Three Films Did Well On Opening Day Collecting In Range Of 26-27cr But Remain 9cr (7cr Hindi Only) Behind Dhoom 3. 

Though Concession Of 2-3cr Could Be Given To Kick But That Is Similar To Cold Weather Effect For Dhoom 3. 

Moreover These 3 Films Also Got Benefit Of Hike In Ticket Prices Over The Last 1.5 Year.

So It Must Be Admitted That Dhoom Brand Is Really Huge And Not To Forget That It Is Also Biggest Opener In Overseas With A Hefty Margin Of $2mn From 2nd Best.

Do Tell Me Which Film Could Break This Record.

Well My Pick Is Dilwale If Released Solo On 18th December.

asked Jul 18, 2015 in Movie Discussions by Charlie Jatinder Super-star (167,010 points)
100% Accept Rate

pre eid is an excuse, BOI said that kick got affected in evening due to pre eid buy in this case best day was holiday so what affected BB..??

Obviously. I agree. Salman solo still can't do 30cr.

Then what was ETT?....Today and Tomorrow both day will be 30 cr+ plus

@intense I dont believe it matter even 2-3cr. Pre eid could be counted for Kick at most. But for bajrangi it was semi holiday like independence day eve.

4 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

its only due to Dhoom Brand.... Gali Gali Gaon Gaon.. from farmers to Rickshaw walas... Chai Walas to Truck walas...etc..etc..etc... Dhoom Brand is very popular.

answered Jul 18, 2015 by Agan Executive Producer (64,462 points)
selected Jul 26, 2015 by Charlie Jatinder
+3 votes

I will leave this forum if Dilwale breaks Dhoom-3 Non-Holiday record of 32 cr

answered Jul 18, 2015 by puneetshukla Producer (101,544 points)

Solo if released I Bet you. And kabhi laut ke mat aana.

Puneet mat jaana forum chhod ke. That terrifying thought of you leaving gIves us "goosebumps" .

mat jana. Forum main jokers ki badi kami hain. Tu nehi hoga toh entertainment band.

0 votes

Obviously, otherwise Salman>>>Aamir....

answered Jul 18, 2015 by Criminal Director (134,882 points)

@criminal
How can u say that?. Pk without promotions and theatrical it's almost same As Kick!. And BB with good wom won't cross D3.......

Ooo really take care of your transistor. Agar salman & srk ke film ko wom accha mil jaye toh aamir ka looool ho jaye.

0 votes

PK opening explains everything... Movie worked bcoz of being outstanding film....You have to give credit to Aamir the movie he chooses

answered Jul 18, 2015 by Haider Second Unit Director (75,701 points)