Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,189 questions

244,067 answers

396 users

Prediction Wars - Season 1 - Week (1/8) - Box Office Battle™ (Send in Predictions)

+4 votes

This post is only for the Registered Users of Box Office Battle

Predict the following:

1. Opening day figures of 'Bahubali' (Hindi Only)
  2. Opening Day figures of 'I Love NY'

Submit your Predictions HERE 

(The page is Password protected. The Password is - ibobattle123 ) Note the password and I'll not be mentioning this again in the coming week posts. 

• The first figure published by the BOI.com on the second day morning will be considered as the actual to calculate differential. If the figure is reported in range(ie. 10-11) by BOI then we'll use the average among the two as actual.(10+11/2)
  • The deadline to submit the predictions - 09-07-2015 - 9 PM IST(Thursday). Any predictions received after the proposed deadline will-not be considered and the user will be penalized, as mentioned in the rules and regulations page.
  • No one will be allowed to change the predictions. So think it through before submitting the predictions.
  • Always make sure to fill-in the details in the prediction page. If you forget to mention your username with the predictions, your entry will not be accepted.
  • Do not post the predictions in this page. You might get disqualified.

Read rules and regulations page for more details about the game.

Send in the Predictions through the Website only. Submit your Predictions HERE 

Please note that the page is Password protected. The Password is - ibobattle123 And don't submit the predictions through the comment section in the Site, use the form which will unlock after you type in the password.

Note the password and I'll not be mentioning this again in the coming week posts. 

asked Jul 8, 2015 in Competitions by Zin Assistant Director (48,133 points)
99% Accept Rate

edited Jul 9, 2015 by Zin

Thats exactly i am trying to say. When i said to remove penalty. Just make it to (average points +1) instead of (last time points +1)
Otherwise suppose if got very point less than my average why would i predict next time. And make it +2 for second skipping.

I have taken your request into consideration. Will make changes if needed.

Well actually Jatinder, what about if somebody is playing pretty good all season but once played bad and that's why the average is higher? I don't know maybe 8 points in the first round, but good second round of 2 would mean an average of 5 and +1 would mean 6!

See the thing here is that in some way whatever is chosen, it will have it's flaws in certain situations.

See, the penalty situation is completely avoidable. In order to win you must predict every weekend, just make sure you do that and there will be penalties.

3 Answers

0 votes
Best answer

..........k did it.....wish me sm luck now.........

answered Jul 8, 2015 by Kabir Production Accountant (26,239 points)
selected Feb 9, 2017 by Zin
0 votes

Well First Of All Thanks For Competition.
But I Have A Doubt That In Case BOI Donot Publish The Figures Of I Love NY Then Will We Follow Producer Figures Or What.

answered Jul 8, 2015 by Charlie Jatinder Super-star (166,912 points)

Only BOI figures will be used.

If BOI doesn't publish the figures of a particular movie, then that film's prediction competition will be nullified.

0 votes

25 characters completed.......

answered Jul 8, 2015 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (201,504 points)

Related questions

+3 votes
3 answers 110 views
110 views asked Aug 5, 2015 in Competitions by Zin Assistant Director (48,133 points)
+4 votes
4 answers 174 views
174 views asked Jul 22, 2015 in Competitions by Zin Assistant Director (48,133 points)
+5 votes
3 answers 143 views
143 views asked Jul 15, 2015 in Competitions by Zin Assistant Director (48,133 points)