• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.5k questions

246k answers

299k comments

714 users

+7 votes
1. Ram Gopal Verma Ki Road : 6/10 What a classical love story by RGV. LOL As Nasiruddin Saab says in Dedh Ishqiya, ''There're seven stages in love and 7th one is death''. And, Road proves every bit of it. Whoever has seen Road could understand what I mean. Well, I loved the character of Manoj Vajpai and felt very bad how girl played game with him saying she loves him and then 7th stage happened with him. That's why Manoj's friend used to say him that never trust anyone. Very bad.
asked in General by Assistant Director (51.1k points)
72% Accept Rate

edited by

4th July*

Corrected. Thanks Bhai.

Trust*

Thanks Dude! Cause of you people I still have faith in humanity.

9 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

29June....Hamlet (1990)- 3/5 .......Not my cup of tea....monologues r too boring....slept three nights while watching this....only Shakespeare can come out of his grave n understand this English....Leads acted just too well...esp. Ophelia's madness scene is outstanding .....and i want to discover if Mel gibson acts like a mad person in all his film, will try more films as have seen only 2 of him

30June....Heat (1995)- 4/5 ......Al Pacino's act is what i like more.....its a treat to watch giants in one film....though film is not something really special to deserve these actors a lot, but still it deserves.....family side of Al Pacino didn't work much for me

4July....Dum Laga Ke Haisha- 3.5/5 ...ending didn't compliment the way film was moving....otherwise very well directed n acted....u can enjoy Sanjay Mishra always....n this film easily has one of the best laughing sequence of year, that song playing-stopping sequence n the way camera moves to show Sanjay Mishra n his expressions...lol

answered by Unit Manager (32.9k points)
selected by

Wah Chhete.. Kya review likhe ho.. I love Shakespeare English. LOL I mean.. Really what the fcuk was problem with him.. Couldn't he just chosen lucid vocabulary. Huh

nope..........cz Shakespeare was a show-off

+1 vote

JURASSIC WORLD - second time, this time in 3d and experience was even better than first time.......

MOVIE OF WEEK - JURASSIC WORLD 3D

answered by Mega Star (204k points)

Don't make me feel jealousy of you. Here, I am not able roaping watch single time and you are watching again and again. Lucky a$$.

+1 vote

Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets(2002) - 8/10
Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows I(2010) - 8/10
Edge Of Tommorow(2014) - 8.5/10
War Of The Worlds(2005) - 7/10

answered by Second Unit Director (78.7k points)

Well, I watched all Harry Potter movies when I was teen. It was fantasy but it never caught my good attention. Only beauty thing was about this is Emma Watson cause she was my first actress crush.. Otherwise, I don't have any fcuk in my pocket to give this franchise.
Edge Odd Tomorrow is just boss.

Name And Rate Movie, You've Watched (5th July - 11th July). Also Choose Movie Of The Week. Week 73.
+1 vote

1) Jurassic world - 8/10 - Wholesome entertainer. And surprisingly Irrfan Khan has better role and screen time than expected.

2) Avengers - AOU - 5/10 - Repeat watch . Didn't enjoy except few scenes.

3) Tangled - 7/10 - A fresh take on classic Rapunzel tale. Enjoyable and humorous though not as good as Frozen.

Movie of the week- Jurassic world.

answered by Assistant Director (41.6k points)
+1 vote

OM
Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron: Finally watched it. It was good experience though couldnt match my expectations which i had after so many recommendations from my friends. Still it was superb movie. 7.5/10

Pearl Harbor: Film is stretched too much. Resemblance with the films like Titanic. 5/10

Shooter: Very good thriller. 7/10

Movie Of the week: Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro

answered by Executive Producer (66k points)
+1 vote
  1. Terminator: Genisys 3D (2015) = 5/10 (Well I've already posted my review.)
  2. Un-freedom (2014) = 7/10 (Ofcourse it's banned in India. Why wouldn't we ban it?)
  3. Eradu Mukha (1969 - Kannada) = 7/10 (Eradu Mukha meaning Two face. Being a Kannadiga I thought Apthamitra in 2004 was the first Kannada film to deal with split personality in a broader way. But I was wrong, the legendary actress Jayanthi had played the split personality in a legendary way back in 1969 itself. Thanks to my mom for making me watch this gem.)

Also watched Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles 1 & 2 complete season. Even though this show was cancelled for poor ratings, I ended up enjoying it. Would prefer it over the new Terminator movie. Ofcourse Terminator: Genisys is any day better than Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines & Terminator Salvation.

First Time Watches - All of Them.

Movie of the Week - Un-Freedom
enter image description here

answered by All Time best! (252k points)

Bondage or Slavery? These words have no connection whatsoever to the film's story.

The story revolves around a Muslim fundamentalist in New York who kidnaps a liberal Muslim scholar with an intent to kill, while a closeted lesbian in New Delhi kidnaps her bisexual lover with the intent to love. The resulting torture and violence evokes a brutal struggle of identities against "unfreedom".

You must be aware of the Preeti Gupta news that is floating around all over about her leaked n-u-d-e photos. Ofcourse the movie has gratuitious nudity as it deals with lesbian content.

http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/unfreedom-actress-preeti-guptas-****-photos-go-viral-calls-it-violation-of-privacy/

Is it an indian film as d actress n maker are frm india..

It is an Indian film, it's other title is Dagh Ujala. It's written, co-produced & directed by Raj Amit Kumar. The film was banned by our great censor board refusing to rate the film if all the cuts aren't made. Then they released the film in USA with the title "Un-Freedom". That's why the p-irated copies of it are floating in the internet.

First the censor board and then revising committee both didn't give the rating. Later the director complained against the censor board to the Indian Goverment's Information and Broadcasting Tribunal. This hurt the so called censor board & it instantly banned the film. Poor director is sending signed petitions to our prime minister Modi as well as Censor board to change the decision. Irony which the poor director doesn't understand is the strong bond between Modi saab & Pahlaj Nihalani, censor board chief.

Now, it's in my watchlist. And, yeah I'm aware of that Pretty controversy. Privacy is myth (Just heard this in TVF's Pitchers. LOL ).

+1 vote

"AWESOME, AUTHENTIC, RADICAL, BLENDED WITH DESI ENTERTAINMENT"

9/10 FOR THIS CINEMATIC GEM.

answered by Production Accountant (20.5k points)

''Light chali gyi? To kya hua. Andhere mein operation kar bh0shdi ke..''
''Meri pichwade mein koi tubelight nahi lagi hai..'' LOL

+1

one of the main beauty of this movie is its dialouges

OM
@Ankit that particular hospital scene is my one of the all time fav scenes from cinema. Manoj Bajpayee killed it man.

I also loved that. Hilarious.

+1 vote

Tanu weds Manu Returns- 4.5/5

ABCD 2- 3.5/5

Mohra- 4.5/5

Tridev- 5/5

Bhaag Milkha Bhaag- 5/5

The Hero- 4/5

answered by All Time best! (283k points)

Kabhi koi hollywood movie bhi dekh liya karo janab-e- aali..

Pichle hafte dekhi thi..................................

+1 vote

......poltergiest(10x to fullmetal bro 4 recommending this brilliant film) 4/5
exodus 2/5
ye saali zindagi 3.5/5..........

answered by Production Accountant (27k points)

Related questions

+4 votes
11 answers 306 views
+9 votes
4 answers 224 views
+6 votes
8 answers 207 views