Logging in Errors

Rajnikanth rejected Drishyam because his fans wouldn’t like seeing him beaten up!

+2 votes
asked Jul 4, 2015 in General by Arvind verma Producer (113,854 points)
69% Accept Rate

Superstar Rajinikanth rejected an offer to star in the Tamil remake of Malayalam blockbuster ‘Drishyam’ because he feared two particular scenes in the film would not have gone down too well with his fans.

According to a source, ‘Drishyam’ director Jeethu Joseph also agreed with Rajinikanth.

“Rajinikanth sir really liked the story when he heard it. Jeethu felt he could add a different dimension to the film with his presence. But Rajini sir had issues with two scenes,” a source told IANS.

“The first scene is when the lead characters get brutally beaten up by the police. And, the second scene is the climax sequence. Rajini sir was unsure if his fans will like seeing him getting beaten up. Jeethu too felt the same when it was discussed with him,” the source added.

Jeethu had apparently told Rajinikanth that he will meet him again with a fresh script.

The remake was eventually made with Kamal Haasan, and is currently running in cinemas as ‘Papanasam’.

http://www.indicine.com/movies/bollywood/rajinikanth-rejected-drishyam/

hahahah........i laugh at these logics........not now, but earlier Rajni n his directors n fans shouldn't have made a trap for Rajni-an actor.............khair..........jiska jo dil krta h woh kr rha h

1 Answer

0 votes

Best answer

Well Kamal Sir Is A Legend. Only South Actor Whom I Like
And Also Got 1 Thing That There Are Things Which Rajni Can't Do.

answered Jul 4, 2015 by Charlie Jatinder Super-star (167,010 points)
selected Jul 6, 2015 by Arvind verma

u don't like Kamal Hassan?????? @Jatinder

Kamaal hai badshah bhai ..usne toh kaha ke usse pasand karta hai.

@baadshah bgai abhi bajrangi mein tume hai.tIll then u r safe frm torcher. Enjoy till that.

hahah....damn......i read it fastly so thought u wrote ''only actor i like is Rajni'' as ques was abt Rajni.........my mistake