• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.5k questions

246k answers

299k comments

714 users

+4 votes
asked in Opinion by Assistant Director (41.6k points)
100% Accept Rate

3 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Well Before Release It Was Expected To Collect 40cr Plus As It Was Ramdaan Period And It Has To Face ABCD2 & Humari Adhuri Kahani. But As It Happen It Not Only Surprised Everyone In USA And Worldwide But Also In India.
Well Now The Question Arises That Has Market Of Hollywood Films Really Grwwn That Much That Every Big Film Will Tout A 60cr Plus Total. We Will Get Our Answer Soon With Many Biggies Lined Up In Future.

answered by Super-star (167k points)
selected by
0 votes

It's indeed an achievement..!!
But , Can You give me nett figures of Amazing Spiderman 2 , Avatar , Spiderman 3 , Avengers Iron Man 3 and Titanic in India..??

answered by Star (150k points)

Okay..!! thanx..For the info..!!

Is there any other film before 2015 whose collection is above 40 cr..??

Titanic was 32cr that time. 2nd biggest hit of year in 1998. That too clashing KKHH. Guess what 3rd biggest hit bade miya chotte miya also released on same day. That mean 110cr nett for films released on diwali 1998.

@anand films that did 40cr plus are spiderman 3, 2012, Avatar, Avengers, mission impossible 4, ife of pie, skyfall, amazing spiderman, iron man3, amazing spiderman2, dark knight rises, etc

0 votes

That's great but little disappointed, I wanted Jurassic World to collect much more, afterall Jurassic park was an All Time Blockbuster in India, I wanted and expected Jurassic World to collect more in India than what it collected art present......

answered by Mega Star (204k points)