18. Tom Cruise - 130 points
  19. Seinfeld - 112 points
  20. playboy - 108 points
  21. nitesh singh - 106 points
  22. devendran - 100 points
  23. IamRaj - 99 points
  24. Sanal - 69 points
  25. Greek God - 68 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

67.1k questions

253k answers

310k comments

1.1k users

+4 votes
I have taken admission in Motilal Nehru College....But I am expecting better colleges in other cut-offs....can u tell me How is Atma Ram Sanathan College;Delhi College of Arts and Commerce and SGTB Khalsa....I have taken Eco Maths as subject
in General by Producer (103k points)
68% Accept Rate

5 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

They are decent colleges considering the exceptionally high cut offs. Best option is to do undergraduate and then work for some time. And then try for an MBA or you can choose to go abroad if you like that option.

by Director (128k points)
selected by
+1 vote

Bhai scope wagerah chhod...an agar le hi liya hai to general studies line me ya to professor banne ka scope hai ya to govt.job ka...agar professor banna hai to PhD wagerah chahiye hoga...ya to govt jobs ke baare me abhi se sochna chalu kar de ..... Ab sochna chalu karega to saal bhar baad sochna complete hoga aur uske agla saal preparation chalu kar govt job/bank etc me...

by All Time best! (268k points)

Oh cool boy cool....Just clear an exam and prove me wrong(Chalo score 75+marks out of 200 in Ssc,I'll accept that you are suberb intelligent guy )

If u are asking me to clear SSC pre paper..
..Then my cousin gave me his paper last year and I scored 88 in that

Aree exam ghar pe dene m or real dene m difference hota h....(time limit was there and negative marking too )
Abhi pre ka form ka last date 12 July h ( wo clear krke bata...)

@sunny-bhai mai kab bola bank ka 7th pay se kuch fark padta hai...bhai mai khud central ka employee hu itna to pata hai

0 votes

You were doing BSC naa ?.......... ......

by Assistant Director (43.6k points)

I left B.Sc....I scorer less marks there due to which I didn't get Maths there....i had no interest in B.Sc

Means you have taken adminission in F.Y.B.A ?

0 votes

I am studying bcom h in sgnd devnagar though i preferred sgtb as its close to my home.Motilal is a decent college.My personal suggestion Du is an overrated crap such high cutoffs and even if you top in your college,there will be no great placement offers.Its better doing some private courses rather than hoping for a good future through du.

by Director (130k points)

I just need degree from DU with good %age....i have to do MBA

Then its a good option.

0 votes

Try Dyal Singh.

Motilal is not good mate. My friend suffered there for the past 3 years, and I suffered at PGDAV. :/

by Assistant Director (49k points)

@zin see here @kabir is refering salman khan as a criminal in his comment plz take some actions as he unnecessarily bring salman n bash all d time see this is his own comment..

▼.......u completely lost ur mind.......salman criminal biggest black spot of india.....commented44 minutesagobyKabirSet Designer

Related questions

+2 votes
1 answer 53 views
+5 votes
7 answers 279 views
279 views asked Jul 23, 2015 in General by Kabir Production Accountant (27.2k points)