Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,611 questions

245,706 answers

299,016 comments

396 users

Anyone studying in DU here??....i shifted to DU and have takend Admission in B.A Programme....Read Below!

+4 votes
I have taken admission in Motilal Nehru College....But I am expecting better colleges in other cut-offs....can u tell me How is Atma Ram Sanathan College;Delhi College of Arts and Commerce and SGTB Khalsa....I have taken Eco Maths as subject
asked Jul 2, 2015 in General by puneetshukla Producer (101,544 points)
68% Accept Rate

5 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

They are decent colleges considering the exceptionally high cut offs. Best option is to do undergraduate and then work for some time. And then try for an MBA or you can choose to go abroad if you like that option.

answered Jul 2, 2015 by Intense Producer (113,887 points)
selected Jul 2, 2015 by puneetshukla
+1 vote

Bhai scope wagerah chhod...an agar le hi liya hai to general studies line me ya to professor banne ka scope hai ya to govt.job ka...agar professor banna hai to PhD wagerah chahiye hoga...ya to govt jobs ke baare me abhi se sochna chalu kar de ..... Ab sochna chalu karega to saal bhar baad sochna complete hoga aur uske agla saal preparation chalu kar govt job/bank etc me...

answered Jul 2, 2015 by Navoarsenal All Time best! (267,364 points)

Oh cool boy cool....Just clear an exam and prove me wrong(Chalo score 75+marks out of 200 in Ssc,I'll accept that you are suberb intelligent guy )

If u are asking me to clear SSC pre paper..
..Then my cousin gave me his paper last year and I scored 88 in that

Aree exam ghar pe dene m or real dene m difference hota h....(time limit was there and negative marking too )
Abhi pre ka form ka last date 12 July h ( wo clear krke bata...)

@sunny-bhai mai kab bola bank ka 7th pay se kuch fark padta hai...bhai mai khud central ka employee hu itna to pata hai

0 votes

You were doing BSC naa ?.......... ......

answered Jul 2, 2015 by Boxofficemaan Assistant Director (43,561 points)

I left B.Sc....I scorer less marks there due to which I didn't get Maths there....i had no interest in B.Sc

Means you have taken adminission in F.Y.B.A ?

0 votes

I am studying bcom h in sgnd devnagar though i preferred sgtb as its close to my home.Motilal is a decent college.My personal suggestion Du is an overrated crap such high cutoffs and even if you top in your college,there will be no great placement offers.Its better doing some private courses rather than hoping for a good future through du.

answered Jul 3, 2015 by naya yug Director (130,271 points)

I just need degree from DU with good %age....i have to do MBA

Then its a good option.

0 votes

Try Dyal Singh.

Motilal is not good mate. My friend suffered there for the past 3 years, and I suffered at PGDAV. :/

answered Jul 3, 2015 by Zin Assistant Director (48,182 points)

@zin see here @kabir is refering salman khan as a criminal in his comment plz take some actions as he unnecessarily bring salman n bash all d time see this is his own comment..

▼.......u completely lost ur mind.......salman criminal biggest black spot of india.....commented44 minutesagobyKabirSet Designer

Related questions

+2 votes
1 answer 48 views
+5 votes
7 answers 278 views
278 views asked Jul 23, 2015 in General by Kabir Production Accountant (26,239 points)