• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.5k questions

241k answers

292k comments

395 users

+6 votes

You've done monumental work with Ashutosh Gowariker in the past. How is it working with him again in Mohenjo Daro?
He inspires me. The first thing he told me is that this time he would be shooting a film that would be no more than two hours long (Gowariker's films are known to stretch beyond 3 hours). There are just 4-5 songs in the film. 

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/movies/features/type/view/id/8576

asked in Opinion by Location Manager (6.9k points)
91% Accept Rate

5 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

I am not surprised,Ashutosh Gowariker had clearly mentioned time and again,dat Mohenjo-daro's run time would be less than 3 hours.

answered by Location Manager (5.6k points)
selected by
+2 votes

Yes read that. That will be nice. Short, crisp wholesome entertainer.

answered by Executive Producer (69.1k points)
+2 votes

Ashu has also mentioned this time and time again.Its great as quality will be there even in a short duration film but it enhances the boxoffice prospects as todays youth prefers shorter films.

answered by Director (130k points)

waiting for this sunday #iif 2015

+1 vote

Sounds very good from a box office perspective. With ashu as director, critical acclaim is more or less assured too. With the best actor in the country, hrithik, the movie will be an epic to watch out for.

answered by Producer (103k points)

Hrithik Best Actor.......Rofl

Yes, Why not ??? He can call Hrithik the best....

@puneestshukla yes hrithik roshan best actor in india ............

Punneet, hrithik is the only complete actor in the true sense and believed by many to be so too. I rate him even higher than aamir. In terms of shocking the audience with sheer versatility and complexity, he is the best.

+1 vote

.........yes mrA told me this few days back......and omg ar rahman is in d house so expect a musical masterpiece........a lifetime experience mohen-jo-daro vl b........cant wait anymore 4 this sensation.......

answered by Production Accountant (26.2k points)

Related questions