Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

67,002 questions

251,551 answers

307,825 comments

396 users

Here is Trailer and Three songs of a Bangladeshi film named AGNEE 2 releasing this Eid. Have a look Please.

+5 votes
Teaser of Agnee 2

Magic Mamoni Song by Neha Kakkar

Ekk khan Chumu by Benny Dayal

Allah Jaane by Nakash Aziz

asked Jul 1, 2015 in Promos by Greek God Executive Producer (69,100 points)
72% Accept Rate

Admins can you stick it to top.

2 Answers

0 votes

ok.......its first ever benagli teaser i have seen now.

answered Jul 1, 2015 by lxbhsh Assistant Director (55,455 points)
edited Jul 1, 2015 by lxbhsh

Bangladeshi.

See the song sung by Benny Dayal. The tune is very Catchy.

checked..........

0 votes

Well the teaser is just average.i really hated the 1st agni(and that was last bangladeshi commercial film i watched)i mean that was bad.i am expecting nothing from this film also although song is catchy which is sung by benny dayal.so not watching the film.

answered Jul 1, 2015 by fullmetal Unit Manager (34,204 points)

I watched the 1st not for my friends. And may watch this one too. But hated the first one literally.

You don't watch our country's commercial film.don't worry i don't watch it either i mean our commercial films has become so disgusting and so b-grade type it feels like a headache.

I do watch some 90's film in TV. But very few in cinemas. The main problem is Budget and sub standard quality.

Related questions

+5 votes
1 answer 42 views
42 views asked Feb 18, 2014 in Movie Discussions by hasan Production Accountant (23,648 points)
+6 votes
2 answers 424 views
424 views asked Jul 16, 2015 in Promos by Greek God Executive Producer (69,100 points)