• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.4k questions

241k answers

292k comments

395 users

+5 votes
Shah Rukh Khan speaks about the shooting schedule of Rohit Shetty’s Dilwale – The Superstar will shoot for a 30 Day Schedule in and around Europe from 4th July.

Shan Rukh Khan who took a break from the long schedule of Rohit Shetty’s Dilwale launched a new edition of watches yesterday in Mumbai. The superstar was in his full elements and while interacting with the media, he said- “I am in Mumbai for another 5 Days post which I will go to Europe to shoot for Dilwale. It will be a long schedule of around 30 Days and we will be shooting in and around Europe post. This will be the second last schedule and we will shoot in Mumbai after this.”

Currently Kriti Sanon and Varun Dhawan are shooting for the title song of Dilwale choreographed by Remo D Souza. Rohit Shetty has planned some massive action sequences which will be shot once Shah Rukh Khan joins the shoot.

Dilwale releases on 18th December 2015.
asked in Opinion by Super-star (166k points)
100% Accept Rate

2 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Great, Srk is doing High Octane Scenes there. Very Excited
btw I want No Varun there to spoil the important scenes of srk.
Varun already have much of it.

See car crushing scenes.

?efg=eyJpIjoiYiJ9&oh=657ee922237fb9cb355dd6c35066d188&oe=56121E4B

answered by Producer (114k points)
selected by
+2 votes

He was suppose to shoot movie in Mauritius also i guess they changed location to Bulgaria.Otherwise they might shoot in Mauritius after completing Mumbai schedule.
btw quite excited to see Rohit Shetty film shot in Europe.Atleast the action scenes will be classy type if he shot it over there...If Varun is part of Europe schduled then he will be there all over in the movie which i dont want to happen.

answered by Director (132k points)
+1

Varun won't have supporting role like Hrithik in K3G.....He will have meaty role in Dilwale and will have good screen presence like SRK ...He would be 2nd lead in the movie like Siddharth in Brothers

Can Varun Dhawan Outshine SRK in Dilwale?

Related questions

+7 votes
3 answers 211 views
211 views asked Mar 20, 2015 in Opinion by suhas Mega Star (246k points)
+15 votes
2 answers 234 views