+5 votes

Ranbir Kapoor

Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani  Where he realizes his love for Deepika at the end of the movie  

Bachna Ae Haseeno  Where he falls head over heels for Deepika but she isn’t ready

Hrithik Roshan

Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara Where he waits for Katrina to come to him

Krrish  Where he travels overseas for the love of his life

Arjun Kapoor

2 States Where he can’t stay away from Alia even for a second and confesses his love for her

Finding Fanny Where he takes years to confess his love for Deepika only after she takes the first step

asked in Actors by Set Designer (2.2k points)
0% Accept Rate

1 Answer

+3 votes

Well I Guess Its Your 1st Question Here. Well Done A Really Nice Question You Have Asked.
Now Moving To Answer. Well Its Not Characters Intensity Or Fastness In Love Which Is Being Appreciated Or Depreciated At Box Office But Content Of Film.
No Doubt Individually These Factors Are Very Important But When It Come To Market These Sort Of Factors Remain Constant. As We Have Studied In Microeconomic & Macroeconomic About This Alot I Am Not Going To Share And Bore You Here.

Now At Personal Level I Like One Who Confess Their Love Without Any Sort Of Fear Or Hesitation.

Its A Fact That In India Number Of People Dont Confess Their Love Just In Fear Losing Even Friendship Of Opposite Side.

answered by Super-star (175k points)

Choosing between love and friendship is the toughest step ever.

Story hai naa??? Will you plz share.

Story to boht hain bhai....Bas life men kabhi haan to kabhi naa chalta rehta hai

+1

Yes my first post...thanks for the comment
"Now At Personal Level I Like One Who Confess Their Love Without Any Sort Of Fear Or Hesitation" I agree

Related questions

+7 votes
6 answers 292 views
+5 votes
1 answer 60 views